interesting article which seems to fix the concerns of rxtvinfo.com 

Jermey said further features will come later for the news service, including more news being commissioned for ITVX first although it can still be used on other platforms. It will also be able to run special live programming and launch a specific service in every ITV region.

pressgazette.co.uk 
[-] The following 3 users Like cable's post:
  • Happy2001, London Lite, Rijowhi

My YouView box still has the ITV Hub app, albeit with what appears to be all the ITVX content, with the ITV Hub UI and layout.

I've tried manually updating via Settings - Software Information - Update apps, but get an error saying "We can't update your apps. Please try later . . . " and it suggests visiting the YouView support website for help ... which I did, and found out that the ITV Hub app stopped being supported on some YouView boxes since the end of March of this year.

support.youview.com 

At least the ITV Hub app on my Xbox Series X and Xbox One S have both fully updated to ITVX. I ain't buying a new YouView just for ITVX !

Not sure why there are a shed load of carriage returns I haven't added to this post, and can't seem to get rid of.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheGregmeister's post:
  • Happy2001

Is ITVX coming to SkyQ at all? It’s still not on there…

(10-12-2022, 07:27 PM)LiamFitz Wrote:  Is ITVX coming to SkyQ at all? It’s still not on there…

support.itv.com  -

It will probably come to Sky Q in due course, but ITV Hub on Sky wasn't the full service in any event, it was cut down.

No details on when X will come to Q, though this document suggests "the launch of the ITV Hub app on Sky Q during 2022":
www.itvmedia.co.uk 

Whoops. ITVX wasn't working during the England game!
www.hulldailymail.co.uk 

Because they don't know how to just turn on the TV and watch it on there.
[-] The following 3 users Like James2001's post:
  • Ma76, TheGregmeister, western

(11-12-2022, 02:49 AM)JAS84 Wrote:  Whoops. ITVX wasn't working during the England game!
www.hulldailymail.co.uk 

I wonder if the result was different on ITVX?

(10-12-2022, 11:35 PM)Neil Jones Wrote:  
(10-12-2022, 07:27 PM)LiamFitz Wrote:  Is ITVX coming to SkyQ at all? It’s still not on there…

support.itv.com  -

It will probably come to Sky Q in due course, but ITV Hub on Sky wasn't the full service in any event, it was cut down.

No details on when X will come to Q, though this document suggests "the launch of the ITV Hub app on Sky Q during 2022":
www.itvmedia.co.uk 
After previously giving contradictory information on Twitter, ITVX and Sky are now both telling people that ITVX is ‘coming soon’ to Sky Q. 

How soon is ‘soon’ though, is another question.

Anyone else noticed that ITVX has ditched the DOGs in the corner of the screen? The ITV Hub app used to render a (rather large in some cases) logo of the channel on which it was originally shown.
Strange that it is omitted in ITVX, as ITV love plastering their logo on everything.
[-] The following 2 users Like western's post:
  • Ma76, Spencer

(12-12-2022, 09:50 AM)western Wrote:  Anyone else noticed that ITVX has ditched the DOGs in the corner of the screen? The ITV Hub app used to render a (rather large in some cases) logo of the channel on which it was originally shown.
Strange that it is omitted in ITVX, as ITV love plastering their logo on everything.

I suspect this is part of the aim to give the service a more premium feel and position it on a par with Netflix or Prime Video.

Having a DOG on everything just screams ‘TV catch-up service’ rather than ‘premium streaming service’.
[-] The following 2 users Like Spencer's post:
  • Alessi, western