Challenge Anneka

Why would they rename Challenge Anneka? I know people on here love to have a pop at Channel 5 but they're not going to do that.

(04-05-2023, 11:41 AM)XIII Wrote:  Why would they rename Challenge Anneka? I know people on here love to have a pop at Channel 5 but they're not going to do that.
I'm glad they haven't.  Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Juicy Joe's post:
  • TJTSW

Finally has a better slot this Sunday, however Its will still be up against BGT..

C5 have really screwed up here not only commissioning the show for the wrong slot but it's difficult to schedule anywhere outside of weekends because of the running time.

(09-05-2023, 04:18 PM)Milkshake Wrote:  Finally has a better slot this Sunday, however Its will still be up against BGT..

Sounds like a burial to me.

[Image: signature.jpg]
chatps.com
[-] The following 1 user Likes WillPS's post:
  • Pips2022

(09-05-2023, 09:32 PM)WillPS Wrote:  
(09-05-2023, 04:18 PM)Milkshake Wrote:  Finally has a better slot this Sunday, however Its will still be up against BGT..

Sounds like a burial to me.

Will it have somebody being an absolute star on it? Big Grin

I'll get my coat.

They have been promoing it again so I don't think they're burying it.

(10-05-2023, 10:23 AM)gottago Wrote:  They have been promoing it again so I don't think they're burying it.

Channel 4 promoted The Crystal Maze when they burned it off on Sunday afternoons on E4. Perhaps burial is not the right word but certainly not an attempt to deliver it the best possible audience.

[Image: signature.jpg]
chatps.com

The American term is "burning off" - Friday nights is the burn off schedule for US networks, as in the US, Friday nights is the worst night for prime time television, which is probably the opposite for the UK channels.

Hardly any of these revivals really work, beyond a short, initial burst of enthusiasm (Challenge Anneka didn’t even get that)- Changing Rooms, The Crystal Maze and so on.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pips2022's post:
  • Brekkie