BBC News Pres: Apr 2023 - Present (News Channel/BBC One)

Maryam Moshiri will be presenting LIVE from Liverpool this week:

twitter.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JamesWorldNews's post:
  • chrisherald

(07-05-2023, 08:44 PM)ALV Wrote:  I missed the junction but the coronation pre-record on the World feed has this white flipper right now... Is this played out from NBH or Red Bee has a new flipper? Usually they go ticker-less nowadays for pre-records (or the gray, more transparent one before the merger)...
[Image: b36a575138137abc77a8a54b82f02856.png]
All BOTH programmes on Sunday were from NBH, except 1830 and 1930 BST, when the UK feed was showing Sportsday.

The bank holiday lunchtime news on BBC One is being presented by Nancy Kacungira
[-] The following 4 users Like Andrew's post:
  • AndrewP, bkman1990, Quantum+83, Rolling News

The NaO titles also has a slight modification today~ The BBC blocks now animates and the frame rates are now more stable:
twitter.com 

No changes on the news channel bulletins though...
[-] The following 9 users Like ALV's post:
  • AIB01WB, AndrewP, bkman1990, Former Member 406, IanJRedman, Juicy Joe, Ma76, Quantum+83, Stuart

(03-04-2023, 07:54 PM)CillBill Wrote:  They couldn't even manage consistent titles?

They fixed it! And made the 1 more legible
[Image: BlFGq7h.gif]

Edit: Never mind, this time they changed the "NEWS" text 🙃
[Image: udyB1uu.gif]
[-] The following 12 users Like CillBill's post:
  • AIB01WB, AndrewP, bkman1990, chrisherald, Former Member 406, Frances, Ma76, oscillon, Quantum+83, Reith85, Stuart, UTVLifer

(08-05-2023, 04:30 PM)ALV Wrote:  The NaO titles also has a slight modification today~ The BBC blocks now animates and the frame rates are now more stable:
twitter.com 
No changes on the news channel bulletins though...
This was introduced first on the Ten on 30 April, but it went back to the old one on the next day… Unfortunately it didn’t roll out before the Coronation weekend.

And the opt-in/opt-out stings of the BBC1-NC simulcast also changed on 18 April.
[-] The following 4 users Like Frances's post:
  • bkman1990, Ma76, oscillon, Quantum+83

The amount of time and money they must have spent bodging around with these titles. It baffles me why they don't just get some new ones.

The version of the titles shown above certainly looks cleaner than before - I think I'm quite sensitive to framerate issues, and the smeary motion on the old version bugged me like anything! But it still feels like a bit of a bodge with the way the globe lurches to the right. We're in 'Newsline' territory with the number of times these titles have been hacked about!
[-] The following 12 users Like IanJRedman's post:
  • AndrewP, bkman1990, chrisherald, Former Member 406, Frances, Ittr, Ma76, oscillon, Quantum+83, Renap, Superman1986, UTVLifer

JamesWorldNews Wrote:Maryam Moshiri will be presenting LIVE from Liverpool this week:

twitter.com 
My pearls have snapped!

Whatever next - Huw, Sophie, Reeta and Bob too? 

Praise be! 

This is not news or worthy of debate. All broadcasters will have sent an army. 

The presenter is question is clearly trying to establish themselves as part of the backbone of the next gen troop of ores.
[-] The following 4 users Like Newsroom's post:
  • bkman1990, Kojak, Rolling News, UTVLifer

News at Ten also has the improved opening titles. I didn't manage to catch the Six.
[-] The following 6 users Like IanJRedman's post:
  • AndrewP, bkman1990, Ma76, Quantum+83, Reith85, Superman1986