BBC News Pres: Apr 2023 - Present (News Channel/BBC One)

I've seen it several times, from BBC reporters to outside guests on Yalda's hours.
[-] The following 7 users Like ginnyfan's post:
  • AIB01WB, AndrewP, bkman1990, oscillon, Quantum+83, Rolling News, UTVLifer

(10-07-2023, 07:02 PM)Rolling News Wrote:  They currently have legal correspondent Dominic Cashiani in the studio with Nancy. Think this is the first time I’ve seen a correspondent at the studio desk since the relaunch.

This camera angle would be good to use instead of the constant split screen.
[-] The following 5 users Like Chud's post:
  • AIB01WB, bkman1990, Quantum+83, Rolling News, UTVLifer

(10-07-2023, 07:02 PM)Rolling News Wrote:  They currently have legal correspondent Dominic Cashiani in the studio with Nancy. Think this is the first time I’ve seen a correspondent at the studio desk since the relaunch.
The hostages have been freed! Tongue
[-] The following 11 users Like Independent's post:
  • AIB01WB, AndrewP, chrisherald, matthieu1221, Quantum+83, QuinnTFP, Rexogamer, Rolling News, Superman1986, thePineapple, UTVLifer

Dominic Cashiani is currently speaking to Reeta Chakrabati for the BBC News at 10 in B. Although the BBC logo used in this story is up against a red background.

Ros Atkins is now beside the other Mobile Plinth in B to give more analysis on 'this news item'.
[-] The following 3 users Like bkman1990's post:
  • chrisherald, Quantum+83, UTVLifer

(10-07-2023, 06:41 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  Always think for many news stories having the correspondent in the studio is much more effective than a down the line of them standing outside an empty building at night when often the developments in the story have happened elsewhere.
Yes, especially with a story like this without really anything in terms of location or pictures

They haven't got much else
[-] The following 1 user Likes Stooky Bill's post:
  • Brekkie

(10-07-2023, 10:11 PM)bkman1990 Wrote:  Dominic Cashiani is currently speaking to Reeta Chakrabati for the BBC News at 10 in B. Although the BBC logo used in this story is up against a red background.

Ros Atkins is now beside the other Mobile Plinth in B to give more analysis on 'this news item'.

[Image: bbc-logo-studio-b-tower.png]

[Image: bbc-logo-studio-b-monolith.png]

Not enough BBC logos here: 

ibb.co 

(10-07-2023, 10:27 PM)LDN Wrote:  Not enough BBC logos here: 

ibb.co 

At least they're all the right one Big Grin

(10-07-2023, 10:27 PM)LDN Wrote:  Not enough BBC logos here:
At least they're covering up the old Gill Sans logo on the front of the building in both graphics. 

I had a bit of a sugar rush with that 'logo overload'. Tongue
[-] The following 6 users Like Stuart's post:
  • AIB01WB, chrisherald, DeMarkay, LDN, Quantum+83, UTVLifer

I have noticed that there appear to be two different graphic feeds for the rolling coverage on the News app and iplayer. The News app has the breaking news on two lines ala breakfast, but the broadcast feed is one line. 

Surely if this was for the purpose of mobile device it should be the other way round. That said watching on my mobile device I think it's much clearer on the app.
[-] The following 9 users Like South's post:
  • AIB01WB, AndrewP, bkman1990, Frances, Jayesyn, LargelyALurker, LDN, Quantum+83, UTVLifer

Are they both using the red graphics I’ll stick to network bbc news I don’t want to be blinded.
[-] The following 5 users Like harshy's post:
  • AIB01WB, AndrewP, bkman1990, Quantum+83, Stuart