BBC News Pres: Apr 2023 - Present (News Channel/BBC One)

Ben and Louise both handled it well, but it’s at time like these I miss Martine Croxall.
[-] The following 2 users Like Rolling News's post:
  • interestednovice, woodnorton

He's presented almost every other programme on TV and radio, so it kind of makes sense that Paddy McGuinness will make his Question Time debut in a fortnight.

A late joiner to the race to become the new BBC election anchor perhaps? Big Grin Big Grin
[-] The following 5 users Like RhysJR's post:
  • arbrax, chrisherald, interestednovice, Rolling News, UTVLifer

Has anyone considered Christian Fraser for Election Anchor, he always is professional and can ad-lib/banter when needed
[-] The following 5 users Like sparkyb28's post:
  • bax, Moz, Quantum+83, Rolling News, thePineapple

(26-01-2024, 06:43 PM)sparkyb28 Wrote:  Has anyone considered Christian Fraser for Election Anchor, he always is professional and can ad-lib/banter when needed

Presuming you mean the U.K. Elections, I highly suspect he will be more involved with the U.S. Elections coverage.
[-] The following 2 users Like Rolling News's post:
  • chrisherald, Jayesyn

(26-01-2024, 06:43 PM)sparkyb28 Wrote:  Has anyone considered Christian Fraser for Election Anchor, he always is professional and can ad-lib/banter when needed

I’m sure he would be excellent but I suspect they’ll want to go with a more recognisable face.
[-] The following 3 users Like chris's post:
  • AndrewP, chrisherald, thePineapple

The clock seems to have disappeared on the Uk service…
[-] The following 1 user Likes harshy's post:
  • chrisherald

(27-01-2024, 01:13 AM)harshy Wrote:  The clock seems to have disappeared on the Uk service…

I'm guessing that they just decided to opt in to the World feed due to the News at Ten and Newsnight delays so that just resulted in no clock
[-] The following 1 user Likes arbrax's post:
  • chrisherald

(27-01-2024, 01:58 AM)arbrax Wrote:  I'm guessing that they just decided to opt in to the World feed due to the News at Ten and Newsnight delays so that just resulted in no clock

It appeared during Click but no headlines just the website now no clock again.

Saturday lunchtime network bulletin is coming from Studio D today.
[-] The following 4 users Like Rolling News's post:
  • AndrewP, arbrax, bkman1990, RhysJR

(27-01-2024, 01:07 PM)Rolling News Wrote:  Saturday lunchtime network bulletin is coming from Studio D today.

First time a national bulletin from D?

I was going to ask if it being an hour earlier than normal has anything to do with it, but that seems unlikely once I think.