Thread Closed

BBC News Pres: Apr 2023 - Present (News Channel/BBC One)

(3 hours ago)MFTJA Wrote:  Well, if we're sticking with that name, the electrahedron made an appearance on Studio E's 'tower'.
up.metropol247.co.uk 
I recall when they tinkered with the logo for the Referendum in 2016, that also didn't work well.

It was discussed back in the Blue Place at the time, where someone explained that the red part of the hexagon was supposed to be a lower case 'e'.

I could never manage to see it as such. Confused

(3 hours ago)MFTJA Wrote:  Well, if we're sticking with that name, the electrahedron made an appearance on Studio E's 'tower'.
up.metropol247.co.uk 

There was also a throw across the newsroom to BBC Verify. It's really what I imagined Verify would look like from the start with Rajini Vaidyanathan interviewing a few reporters and showing us different areas in the newsroom including pointing out where Studio E is.
up.metropol247.co.uk 
up.metropol247.co.uk 
up.metropol247.co.uk 
up.metropol247.co.uk 

You'll likely be seeing more of that over the next few weeks.

This thread is temporarily closed, as it's being used as a means of getting around the moderation of the election thread.

A reminder to those who sprinted to the election thread this morning to post a link to a BBC News article confirming presenters for election night - one of the forum's rules:

14. Posting a link to a news article, website or any social media item without comment is not permitted, unless, for example, it is used as a means of answering a question from an earlier post. Starting a new thread in this manner will result in the thread being deleted.

This is a discussion forum, not a noticeboard.

And for the avoidance of doubt, simply regurgitating chunks of news articles/press releases doesn't constitute discussion either.
Thread Closed