Coronation of King Charles III

Interesting that it's Alison and Dermot presenting the special. I know it's a Friday, but normally for such a show, they'd have their top team presenting.

(17-04-2023, 01:58 PM)GMc Wrote:  Interesting that it's Alison and Dermot presenting the special. I know it's a Friday, but normally for such a show, they'd have their top team presenting.

I'd assume Holly and Phil and prepping to present Saturday's Coronation programme. Unless I have missed ITV's line up of presenting team.
[-] The following 1 user Likes harryb's post:
  • UTVLifer

Maybe having Phil and Holly isn't such a good idea, bringing back memories of queue gate from September 2022 - that event has not been forgotten by some people.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JMT1985's post:
  • Stuart

(17-04-2023, 03:52 PM)JMT1985 Wrote:  Maybe having Phil and Holly isn't such a good idea, bringing back memories of queue gate from September 2022 - that event has not been forgotten by some people.

People really need to get over it.

I imagine it'll be Phil and Julie presenting the coverage,

(17-04-2023, 04:13 PM)XIII Wrote:  
(17-04-2023, 03:52 PM)JMT1985 Wrote:  Maybe having Phil and Holly isn't such a good idea, bringing back memories of queue gate from September 2022 - that event has not been forgotten by some people.

People really need to get over it.

Not after what happened at The Queen's lying in state he won't be-end of discussion and it will more like be Tom Bradby and Julie fronting the Coronation coverage.
[-] The following 3 users Like News76's post:
  • aaron_scotland, Newsroom, Stuart

I suspect it will be Tom, Julie and Mary headlining ITV's coverage, with Philip and Holly maybe in supporting roles

I wouldn't be surprised if special weekend GMB gets another outing for Coronation Day

(17-04-2023, 04:30 PM)News76 Wrote:  
(17-04-2023, 04:13 PM)XIII Wrote:  People really need to get over it.

Not after what happened at The Queen's lying in state he won't be-end of discussion and it will more like be Tom Bradby and Julie fronting the Coronation coverage.

That plus him laying low after the news about his Brother, and also people haven't quite forgotten the alleged incidents with his former This Morning asisstant... 

His career is pretty tainted right now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes aaron_scotland's post:
  • GMc

(17-04-2023, 04:41 PM)aaron_scotland Wrote:  
(17-04-2023, 04:30 PM)News76 Wrote:  Not after what happened at The Queen's lying in state he won't be-end of discussion and it will more like be Tom Bradby and Julie fronting the Coronation coverage.

That plus him laying low after the news about his Brother, and also people haven't quite forgotten the alleged incidents with his former This Morning asisstant... 

His career is pretty tainted right now.

The subject of Prince Andrew would draw enough parallels to be very awkward indeed
[-] The following 1 user Likes bilky asko's post:
  • GMc

(17-04-2023, 01:58 PM)GMc Wrote:  Interesting that it's Alison and Dermot presenting the special. I know it's a Friday, but normally for such a show, they'd have their top team presenting.
I'd argue they have got their top team presenting.   Phil and Holly are just the warm up act for the Friday show now.

I wish ITV would announce their line up so people didn’t keep suggesting Phil and Holly prompting others to then get their knickers in a twist, it’s happened a few times in this thread now. 

Getting outraged about something that isn’t happening is like Digital Spy
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrew's post:
  • Brekkie, UTVLifer