Talk TV

Talk TV have got the 'interview they all wanted' with Rebekah Vardy tomorrow.

Rebekah Vardy: Coleen and me airs on TalkTV on tomorrow at 7pm.

Kate McCann is interviewing. I expect it would have been one for Piers had he not been on holiday.

The same Rebekah Vardy who worked for The Sun when she took the bate of spreading false stories from Coleen Rooney.

(01-08-2022, 09:42 PM)eyeTV Wrote:  
(01-08-2022, 09:25 PM)London Lite Wrote:  With Kyle on Piers Morgan Uncensored, tonight's show was 100% UK centric.

Is it taking a break from the US & Australian broadcast?

Just to answer this, Sky News Australia aren't taking Piers Morgan Uncensored whilst Jeremy Kyle is in the chair, I presume that is the same for Fox Nation.

It is a much better product for it I have to say.
[-] The following 2 users Like eyeTV's post:
  • Juicy Joe, London Lite

James Whale’s show is only airing on TalkRadio tonight at 10pm and not TalkTV, no reason has been given yet. First instance of split programming from Talk.

(03-08-2022, 01:59 PM)radiorebel Wrote:  James Whale’s show is only airing on TalkRadio tonight at 10pm and not TalkTV, no reason has been given yet. First instance of split programming from Talk.

Not the first, they split the very first Sunday afternoon after the rebrand.

Kevin was on the radio while it was a 4 hour marathon of Piers repeats on TV
[-] The following 2 users Like Ash101's post:
  • London Lite, radiorebel

(03-08-2022, 01:59 PM)radiorebel Wrote:  James Whale’s show is only airing on TalkRadio tonight at 10pm and not TalkTV, no reason has been given yet. First instance of split programming from Talk.

The 11pm repeat on Talk TV tonight is the News Desk which is airing the Rebekah Vardy interview and not Piers Morgan Uncensored.  I expect they are not taking that repeat on the radio.

So no actual News Desk at all tonight, just this Vardy interview.

Bit poor when the only actual news programme is taken off air.

TalkTV used the same position for their interview as The Sun did for their website.

twitter.com 

This kind of gives an idea how the TV stuff is performing on TalkRadio. Better than Times & GB, so not a complete disaster?

(04-08-2022, 09:57 PM)Ash101 Wrote:  twitter.com 

This kind of gives an idea how the TV stuff is performing on TalkRadio. Better than Times & GB, so not a complete disaster?

I see that it's listed as "TalkTV / Radio", so I wonder if that's a combined figure of radio and TV. Or is it a dig at the use of the name TalkTV on the radio station?

This is a Proactively Moderated Thread