BT Sport

Since the rebrand takes place on Tuesday 18th July and that morning at 1am is the final WWE Monday Night RAW of the BT Sport era, I wonder if we will see aspects of the rebrand during it or if they’ll wait till later in the day

The broadcast day starts at 6am, don't forget.
[-] The following 3 users Like Transmission's post:
  • NenadDailov1938, Stockland Hillman, thegeek

TNT Sports 1 & 2 will take Eurosport 1 & 2's place on the Sky EPG.

rxtvinfo.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes RhysJR's post:
  • fusionlad

twitter.com 

A first look at the look TNT Sports will use when they launch on Tuesday, from the BT Sport Rugby and Football Twitter pages:

[Image: F0_lu_vXgAAz_7N.jpeg]

[Image: F052WJPXgAAL98D.jpeg]

And I've just seen a promo on BT Sport 3 advertising the new look and rebrand as well. Have to say it looks nice! I've included said promo below:

up.metropol247.co.uk 
[-] The following 1 user Likes TVenthusiasm's post:
  • RhysJR

It’s nice, except it one respect - that serif font.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rdd's post:
  • TVenthusiasm

Can't help but think it's reminiscent of the current ITV branding style with the serif font (and that T-transition graphic is very similar to the break bumpers).

What does that say about a channel if it scares fish? Just talk me through that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Josh's post:
  • TVenthusiasm

There is a TNT Sports bit in the Discovery+ app, when you click on it there is the trailer that's similar (but not the same) as the one posted above pres.cafe 

[-] The following 2 users Like dvboy's post:
  • RhysJR, TVenthusiasm

(15-07-2023, 05:54 PM)dvboy Wrote:  There is a TNT Sports bit in the Discovery+ app, when you click on it there is the trailer that's similar (but not the same) as the one posted above pres.cafe 

Bit odd for that to show that Eurosport is showing 'ATP & WTA Tennis' when it doesn't really do that in the UK. That would imply the rights currently held by Prime Video for me, 'Grand Slam Tennis' would be a more accurate caption.

I'm surprised that there is no/barely any other mention of the changes on Discovery+, e.g. there is still only two purchase options (nothing for TNT Sports) on the sign up page. In a similar vein, I'm surprised that the BT Sport Monthly Pass is still available by the looks of it - a little pointless to create a BT ID for new customers when that would start becoming useless from Tuesday. I have read somewhere though that the BT Sport app will be available for a few months, presumably as a transition period to migrate everyone over to Discovery+.
[-] The following 2 users Like RhysJR's post:
  • dvboy, TVenthusiasm

Imagine it'll be available in Discovery+ from next week.
[-] The following 2 users Like dvboy's post:
  • RhysJR, TVenthusiasm