News Coverage of Unfolding Events in Russia

(24-06-2023, 01:15 PM)AJB39 Wrote:  Presumably he’s been in London all week either on a break or working on another story.

If this develops, they'll have to fire that studio up for him. He's in a flash studio along with two other correspondents based in London, 

No doubt Amanpour will be on route soon.
[-] The following 4 users Like Newsroom's post:
  • AJB39, cam, matthieu1221, oscillon

(24-06-2023, 10:50 AM)Newsroom Wrote:  I can't believe that Breaking News sting is still loaded in their systems! I can't recall when I saw it last - possibly years ago!

When did they stop using it?
[-] The following 1 user Likes JACKLUFC1998's post:
  • Newsroom

(24-06-2023, 01:46 PM)JACKLUFC1998 Wrote:  When did they stop using it?
2018!

www.newscaststudio.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Newsroom's post:
  • SlimyTrain

Watching BBC News for the first time since the merger. I must say they're doing a pretty good job. Nice to see Nicky Schiller explaining the geography of today's events.

I kissed a gull and I liked it!

NBC News Now seem to be showing Sky News.

Is this normal for big non-US based stories ?

Not watched CNN much recently but is it a new graphics package they are using today? If not when did they go live?

Really liking the clean and less cluttered look.

(24-06-2023, 03:31 PM)Radiodog Wrote:  NBC News Now seem to be showing Sky News.

Is this normal for big non-US based stories ?

Not watched CNN much recently but is it a new graphics package they are using today? If not when did they go live?

Really liking the clean and less cluttered look.

Happened a lot at the start of the Ukraine conflict last year. Like Bloomberg or CNBC, NBC News Now doesn’t have any weekend resources.

BBC News Special now scheduled on the news channel until 2am
[-] The following 6 users Like sigma421's post:
  • AndrewP, bkman1990, chrisherald, oscillon, Quantum+83, UTVLifer

Yalda Hakim now presenting the coverage on BBC News.
[-] The following 8 users Like AJB39's post:
  • AndrewP, bkman1990, Brekkie, Newsroom, oscillon, Quantum+83, Rolling News, UTVLifer

(24-06-2023, 03:39 PM)sigma421 Wrote:  Happened a lot at the start of the Ukraine conflict last year. Like Bloomberg or CNBC, NBC News Now doesn’t have any weekend resources.

BBC News Special now scheduled on the news channel until 2am

New graphics came in just before Chris Licht was ousted to mark the channel's 40th anniversary.

I suspected that Yalda would turn up at some point if this situation/crisis continued through today

And as always, Yalda is absolutely thriving when she's presenting this kind of international crisis rolling coverage
[-] The following 9 users Like UTVLifer's post:
  • AJB39, AndrewP, bkman1990, Brekkie, Jeff, Newsroom, oscillon, Quantum+83, Rolling News

Wolf still on, now branded as Newsroom. Am interested in which gallery is producing this/which team. London, NYC, DC or Atlanta?