BBC Breakfast (June 2023 - Present)

Is the shade of orange on the straps different?

The titles *do* start with BBC News, but right at the start and depending on how quickly the regions opt, it seems like it’s going to be cut off regularly.

Volunteering. It's #GoodForYou!
[-] The following 8 users Like Moz's post:
  • AndrewP, bkman1990, Brekkie, chrisherald, Hemsright, Quantum+83, TJTSW, TVenthusiasm

I was really hoping for a return to a full length title sequence
[-] The following 8 users Like Superman1986's post:
  • AndrewP, bkman1990, Plutobug, Quantum+83, Reith85, SlimyTrain, Spencer, TJTSW

(26-06-2023, 07:47 AM)Andrew Wood Wrote:  Not too keen on the reflections on the window through to the office space. A little distracting to see the cameras being moved in to position and other crew moving about.

As a regular viewer of Wales Today, it's something I'm more than used after seeing it day in day out for the last 2 and a bit years!
[-] The following 6 users Like what's post:
  • Andrew Wood, Plutobug, Quantum+83, TJTSW, TVenthusiasm, UTVLifer

(26-06-2023, 08:02 AM)South Wrote:  BBC News does feature right at the beginning of the titles over Salford before the wipes of the circles

That was the case for the titles at 8am (which also didn't have the blue circle and generally looked a bit nicer) but not at 6 or 7.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Transmission's post:
  • oscillon

(26-06-2023, 08:02 AM)Moz Wrote:  Is the shade of orange on the straps different?
It certainly looks darker. At first I thought they'd just decided to go for red to match the rest of BBC News and the clock.

(26-06-2023, 08:19 AM)Transmission Wrote:  That was the case for the titles at 8am (which also didn't have the blue circle and generally looked a bit nicer) but not at 6 or 7.

[Image: IMG_0371.jpeg]
[-] The following 9 users Like what's post:
  • AIB01WB, AndrewP, bkman1990, chrisherald, oscillon, Plutobug, Quantum+83, Reith85, Stuart

Is it just me that's noticed the slight gap in the curved screen?

(26-06-2023, 08:35 AM)what Wrote:  Is it just me that's noticed the slight gap in the curved screen?

There is a join, which appears to be more apparent when displaying a white background, that's what I think we can see.
[-] The following 5 users Like South's post:
  • bkman1990, chrisherald, oscillon, Quantum+83, what

Looks like the BBC Breakfast mugs have also been replaced with the latest branding. Given the BBC's recent history of consistency when rolling out new branding that wasn't necessarily a guaranteed change.

Formerly 'Charlie Wells' of TV Forum.
[-] The following 9 users Like Keith's post:
  • AndrewP, bkman1990, oscillon, Plutobug, Quantum+83, Reith85, SlimyTrain, Spencer, TJTSW

(26-06-2023, 08:54 AM)Keith Wrote:  Looks like the BBC Breakfast mugs have also been replaced with the latest branding.  Given the BBC's recent history of consistency when rolling out new branding that wasn't necessarily a guaranteed change.
again they look inconsistant with the rest of the branding , why not have full on orange mug with a dash of blue circle I guess cheaper to have a white mug and a small transfer applied to it, also why doesnt breakfast have either a glass of water or a mug for any of their guests? everywhere else seems do it
[-] The following 1 user Likes TJTSW's post:
  • chrisherald