Ideal Worlds Future?

I mean ITV could always follow Channel 5's route and run infomercials (from the likes of JML or High Street TV) late at night, even if they can't stream them via ITVX (like ITV2, 3, 4 and Be currently).

I wonder why staff have been sent home until Thursday?

www.shoppingtelly.com 

Looking at the live video on YouTube (it's unlisted but still running), the channel went to the slide at 3pm. No reference was made by the presenters to the suspension of broadcasting.

To save 20p for anyone who wants to know this sort of thing, the phone line states that the offices are closed, as if you were ringing between 3am-6am.

(03-07-2023, 06:02 PM)bilky asko Wrote:  Looking at the live video on YouTube (it's unlisted but still running), the channel went to the slide at 3pm. No reference was made by the presenters to the suspension of broadcasting.

To save 20p for anyone who wants to know this sort of thing, the phone line states that the offices are closed, as if you were ringing between 3am-6am.

I actually did call the number (the one listed on wikipedia google anyway) and got an announcement that was similar to the website except that it actually mentioned telephone service.

(03-07-2023, 06:02 PM)bilky asko Wrote:  Looking at the live video on YouTube (it's unlisted but still running), the channel went to the slide at 3pm. No reference was made by the presenters to the suspension of broadcasting.

Do you have a link to the video?

Information is here:

www.kroll.com 

www.bidwells.co.uk 

find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk 
[-] The following 1 user Likes DeMarkay's post:
  • TVenthusiasm

The website closing too suggests it's not temporary. Hope they didn't process any orders they can't fulfil and feel for the staff.
[-] The following 2 users Like Brekkie's post:
  • Plutobug, TVenthusiasm

I just heard about what happened - this video instantly popped into my head

www.youtube.com 
[-] The following 3 users Like TheFullElectro's post:
  • agentsquash, Plutobug, Rexogamer

(03-07-2023, 06:21 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  The website closing too suggests it's not temporary. Hope they didn't process any orders they can't fulfil and feel for the staff.

Doesn't really matter if they did that anyway, as you can phone up your bank and get a chargeback.

Or write to the administrator, if the company goes into administration that is, though you'd be back of the queue to get any money back with no guarantee.

That aside I wouldn't be surprised if the bulk of these shopping channels farm all the packing and distribution out to somebody else so in theory if your wonga has gone out your account and looking at the post above it was before 3pm, you should still get your stuff if its been dispatched - it probably depends on what's happened behind the scenes at 3pm to cause it to shut up shop and the order given to stop shipping stuff out.

(03-07-2023, 05:37 PM)QuinnTFP Wrote:  According to their TV guide, ITV will be showing The Masked Singer US, Winning Combination & Catchphrase in Ideal World's spot tonight. STV haven't updated their schedule yet but I assume it'll be the same.
ITV4 schedule has also been updated - replaced with programming to fill up the remaining broadcast hours left by Ideal World