Ideal Worlds Future?

Animations are slowly starting to appear on the graphics this morning. The phone number now animates between the website and the phone number. They seem to be struggling to fit the entire product description in the box making all the text go very condensed and small. 

It'll be interesting to see if TJC have bought any of those sets and what they'll do with them later on.

(04-10-2023, 07:56 AM)Stooky Bill Wrote:  Hope you've not doing all that by yourself Orry.

What's the plan for the equipment? Some to TJC, some to auction?

I'm not on my own. All of it is going to TJC, and they've sent an army of people up to help us out, including some of my former colleagues.

(04-10-2023, 10:23 AM)JasonB Wrote:  It'll be interesting to see if TJC have bought any of those sets and what they'll do with them later on.

They have. The sets are going to their new studio which will be the new home of Ideal World in the new year. The current setup they have for IW is temporary.
[-] The following 4 users Like Orry Verducci's post:
  • bilky asko, JasonB, London Lite, Stooky Bill

(04-10-2023, 10:24 PM)And that us in London too I assume?Btw I wonder how long the ARQIVA test card will remain on old Ideal Extra? Wrote:  I'm not on my own. All of it is going to TJC, and they've sent an army of people up to help us out, including some of my former colleagues.

They have. The sets are going to their new studio which will be the new home of Ideal World in the new year. The current setup they have for IW is temporary.

Sorry I managed to mess up previous post

(04-10-2023, 10:24 PM)Orry Verducci Wrote:  They have. The sets are going to their new studio which will be the new home of Ideal World in the new year. The current setup they have for IW is temporary.

That's good to hear. The current set up TJC have for Ideal World reminds me of the set on the right hand side of your picture with the curved walls and the lights in between them.

Shop Extra is no more:

🔊 Shop Extra ANNOUNCEMENT 🔊 Dear crafters,... - Create & Craft TV | Facebook
[-] The following 1 user Likes JasonB's post:
  • TVFan

Makes me wonder how many Shop Direct ex Ideal World presenters have been offered gigs at the TJC Ideal World in Feltham?

(05-10-2023, 06:52 PM)JasonB Wrote:  Shop Extra is no more:

🔊 Shop Extra ANNOUNCEMENT 🔊 Dear crafters,... - Create & Craft TV | Facebook

Hochanda have made the right decision here, they only launched it to target the audience of the then doomed ideal world. Now ideal world is back, they are happy to pass the baton back to their former sister channel.

(05-10-2023, 07:03 PM)London Lite Wrote:  Makes me wonder how many Shop Direct ex Ideal World presenters have been offered gigs at the TJC Ideal World in Feltham?

Mike Mason has turned up on Ideal World tonight.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JasonB's post:
  • London Lite

(05-10-2023, 08:02 PM)JasonB Wrote:  Mike Mason has turned up on Ideal World tonight.

I hadn't realised he was on Shop Extra

I thought the plan was to close at midnight? The presenter who started at 10pm said she's on until 2am.