TNT Sports

(18-07-2023, 12:27 PM)thegeek Wrote:  curious to see they've got their own title music for the Champions League - one would have assumed that it had to be the Champions League Anthem.
You’d imagine they’d use it in conjunction with rather than instead of.

(18-07-2023, 12:35 PM)Jon Wrote:  You’d imagine they’d use it in conjunction with rather than instead of.

As far as I know, the Champions League anthem and official titles are required to be used from the play off round onwards.

Maybe it’s for the qualifying rounds? The official graphics, titles, and music aren’t typically used for those. Speaking of which there are in fact some qualifying round matches this afternoon and evening, though I’m guessing they’re world feed jobs from the time slots.

(18-07-2023, 12:44 PM)Rdd Wrote:  As far as I know, the Champions League anthem and official titles are required to be used from the play off round onwards.

Maybe it’s for the qualifying rounds? The official graphics, titles, and music aren’t typically used for those.
I’d assume, it’ll be a talk over bed to play after the official titles to intro their coverage. Not sure why they’d compose specific music for a couple of smaller matches.

(18-07-2023, 10:37 AM)thegeek Wrote:  I wonder if there's meant to be a bed behind it, as it sounds a bit odd being dry.
Yep, there's definitely a bed, a few teething problems with that on TNT Sports 4 earlier I think.
(18-07-2023, 12:44 PM)Rdd Wrote:  Speaking of which there are in fact some qualifying round matches this afternoon and evening, though I’m guessing they’re world feed jobs from the time slots.

I expect these will be gallery productions, so TNT commentators over the world feed with the half time highlight clips turned around by the production.

With the Sky EPG numbers swapping today, TNT Sports 1 have been running a crawl every 10 minutes or so reminding viewers tuning in for the Tour de France of the new channel number for Eurosport 1.

(18-07-2023, 07:02 AM)Rdd Wrote:  Here’s the press release, including confirmation that contrary to yesterdays report, TNT Sports won’t be available on discovery+ in Ireland. (Though let’s see if that changes down the road).

www.tntsports.co.uk 

Laura Woods confirmed to be presenting football and boxing.

While the press release says it's not exhaustive, Paul Dempsey, Matt Smith and Darrell Currie (veterans of all 10 years of BT Sport) are notable by their absence.

up.metropol247.co.uk 

up.metropol247.co.uk 

up.metropol247.co.uk 

Are they just getting rid of all the male presenters?

Craig Doyle remains then but looks like he'll host less frequently. Looks almost certain he'll become a regular on This Morning.

New Live dog:
[Image: 2023-07-18_16h08_02.png]

Did anyone see the breakdown TNT Sports 2 had just a few minutes ago?

'Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, don't fog my mind.'