TNT Sports

(29-07-2023, 09:34 PM)harshy Wrote:  It’s nearly 18mbps which is considerably higher for a HD channel, Sky in comparison only do 8mbps these days, the HD picture is as ever stunning.

Would love to know the BTTV equivalent, that always looks really soft to me
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheJarv's post:
  • harshy

Looks like it's very much evolution, not revolution. The titles for Fight Night Live is basically a reskin of the BT version (but with added sideways Ts); the pres desk looks the same too.

[Image: fnl1%202.jpg]
[Image: fnl2%202.jpg]
[Image: fnl3%202.jpg]
[Image: fnl4%202.jpg][Image: fnl5%202.jpg]

the titles for Box Office have the same 'blue neon tube' look, but with Ts. Pres was in the Cube.

[Image: bo1%202.jpg]
[Image: bo2%202.jpg]
[Image: bo3%202.jpg]
[Image: bo4%202.jpg]
[Image: bo5%202.jpg]
[Image: bo6%202.jpg]

it looks like they're going for the same 'accent colour per brand' that BT did too. But - shock - they've upended convention by putting the person's description above their name on astons.
[-] The following 2 users Like thegeek's post:
  • callumwatchestelly, Michael 18

Sky News did that in 2001, and while they never changed back, nor have they been followed really until now, certainly not in sports (even by Sky Sports).

Good to see Paul Dempsey still involved too.

That studio is hideous - such a downgrade.

I'm assuming a press event rather than any filming/rehearsals?

twitter.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes RhysJR's post:
  • Medianext.MX

Yep, it's a press launch at the O2 Arena.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Transmission's post:
  • RhysJR

New promo, which features a quick look at the virtual Champions League studio about a minute in.

www.youtube.com 
[-] The following 3 users Like Transmission's post:
  • bkman1990, harshy, RhysJR

I noticed something yesterday when I was watching something on TNT Sports Ultimate. It switched my tv to HLG HDR mode when I switched to the channel (my TV displays a small box in the top right telling me it has switched to this mode) but BT Sport Ultimate did not cause the tv to switch, I’m on Virgin btw. But when I had Sky and went onto Ultimate it used to switch the tv mode

I'm really not keen on the new scoreboard graphics for the EPL.

[Image: 08_12%20-%2011_00_01%20-%20Live%20Premie...04_094.jpg]

I only dipped in to TNT’s debut FAPL fixture - anything notable in the way of changes from BT?