Big Brother USA 25

Oh, I like that. Always baffles me shows think you'll happily sit through a 3 minute recap but not a 30 second intro.

One ejected already though - for one BBUSA has actually enforced it's "code of conduct" (who knew?) and the producers actually threw someone out for casually dropping the N-word into conversation.

Given how annoying those people seem, I’d imagine not having the title sequence would be doing the show a favour.

Well i there is an annoyance factor with many Big Brother Houseguests. But this is a pretty brilliant cast on paper. Cirie Fields and her son. And then you have Felicia who is just ridiculously hilarious without even trying. Plus an older cast is just better, than a load of douchey meatheads and vapid Insta-models.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mouseboy33's post:
  • JosiahStuart

The production of Big Brother may be impacted due to the first tropical storm in 84yrs hitting Southern California. The houseguests have been put on lockdown. The backyard is closed. I think they have been told that a storm is coming. Though dont know if they realize is historical aspects. The facility is equipt for back-up generators for power outages. The dry LA river runs behind the house/studio lot. This WILL fill with water. How much is yet to be seen. His hasnt happen in 84yrs, the LA basin has grown so how the region is impacted will be interesting to see.
  • UTVLifer

From what I understand the forecast for that area has downgraded the storm to a rain and wind event, so although they could be impacted it could have been much worse.

I would assume they have similar evacuation plans in place to what BBUK has had to use previously during the security alert in BB4 and flooding in BB11.

Big pre-season rumour mill is churning for Big Brother USA 26. Multiple outlets are reporting that there is possibility that Big Brother USA will get a completely new house, not just a redecorated house. The same house has been used since Big Brother 6. Nearly 20 years! Thats a very long time and they have gotten alot of use out of the set. Its finally time for a new house. With Big Brother 26 will we finally see an all new house? Please let this rumour be true!

www.monstersandcritics.com 

m.imdb.com 

bigbrothernetwork.com 

Big Brother Canada on the other hand. Its all cricket and tumbleweeds over there. It starts on March 6 and this is the quiet preseason ever in the show's history. Literally no one is talking about it at all. They have completely alienated their fanbase by ending the feeds. I think even if they were going to end the live feeds and go to their daily downloads, a better solution would have been a delayed feed. Maybe even a couple of hours. But to end it completely probably the worst decision. Absolutely bone-headed move. Especially with the precarious position Canadian broadcasting finds itself. I think if they continue down this road it might come to a dead end.
  • Brekkie