Sky Sports News: Aug 2023 - Present

Ticker looks so much better at the moment {0054am}. Blue text on white. No yellow or transfer window countdown. Looks a lot clearer and slicker. Will sound stupid but having the logo moved to bottom left, I am kind of missing it from top right,

Overall, really like the changes.

Will have to check if Sky Sport News IT and DE have also made the changes as they usually reflect these days the UK graphics.

Guess this means the Sky News graphics won't be changing anytime soon then.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brekkie's post:
  • Medianext.MX

(06-08-2023, 09:32 AM)harshy Wrote:  Will have to check if Sky Sport News IT and DE have also made the changes as they usually reflect these days the UK graphics.

Just checked IT and DE still with the now old graphics, this is a UK thing.

It's certainly one of the better L shaped looks SSN has had for a while. It doesn't feel so cluttered.

A bugbear I had this morning when watching Good Morning Sports Fans is that the presenters don't identify themselves, nor are there name straps except for players or managers and it seemed the only way to figure out who one of the two presenters was when a reporter mentioned the male presenter's name.

Just come back from a break and the whole picture looks washed out, maybe a green tinge. Odd fault.

SSN is now downscaled HDR isn't it? I thought some of the colours looked a bit off watching on NOW earlier.

(06-08-2023, 11:45 PM)London Lite Wrote:  SSN is now downscaled HDR isn't it?  I thought some of the colours looked a bit off watching on NOW earlier.

I think it's upscaled when shown on Main Event UHD. If you've got the right box it will also upscale the HDR 

Someone probably has a better technical explanation.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fusionlad's post:
  • London Lite

Seems to be fixed today, whatever it was.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fusionlad's post:
  • London Lite

The Transfer Show comes from a podium.

[Image: 08_07%20-%2017_00_01%20-%20The%20Transfe...12_025.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like London Lite's post:
  • bkman1990, fusionlad