Rugby World Cup 2023

Surprising they've not changed the Bunker Review clock graphic considering how difficult it is to read with the red diagonal split.

ITV are presenting on-site from the Quarter Finals onwards as they have done from previous tournaments outside of the UK.

Should hopefully improve coverage significantly - Jill is presenting the two from Paris with Mark doing the Wales and England games in Marseille.

(13-10-2023, 07:45 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  Should hopefully improve coverage significantly - Jill is presenting the two from Paris with Mark doing the Wales and England games in Marseille.
In my opinion Jill has the better deal with - on paper - the two best quarter-finals.
[-] The following 2 users Like Scratch_Perry's post:
  • Brekkie, Yorksman

I mean, arguably, Jill is the better presenter 😊
[-] The following 1 user Likes steve's post:
  • Brekkie

ITV coverage already looking so much better being on location. Thankfully customs didn't allow the lecturns through so they have a rather nice curved desk instead.

Quite the start to the France V South Africa coverage. The titles has failed to load and now we are left with a blank ITV1 holding screen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TMD_24's post:
  • itvblocks

(15-10-2023, 07:15 PM)TMD_24 Wrote:  Quite the start to the France V South Africa coverage. The titles has failed to load and now we are left with a blank ITV1 holding screen.

Test card and everything!

Not even an apology either!

I prefer ITV to BBC but I am very disappointed that the Rugby World Cup has caused less News Coverage over the weekends.

We need to know what it happening in Ukraine 🇺🇦 as well as in The Middle East and having short teatime bulletins is not very good.

I apologise if this is in the wrong thread but just wanted to air my view.

We do need to see Sport but we still have to see the News.

The Presentation for the Rugby has been brilliant.

(15-10-2023, 07:19 PM)itvblocks Wrote:  Test card and everything!

Not even an apology either!

We didn’t get that here (ITV1 Yorkshire on Sky) - had the ITV Sport sting then about 15 seconds of black screen but then the titles appeared (which were 15 seconds in).
[-] The following 1 user Likes steve's post:
  • itvblocks