BBC One Christmas 2023

I really enjoyed the January ones we had one year, not sure if they were before or after the ‘Love…’ ones but they were animated and involved a cat.
[-] The following 5 users Like all new phil's post:
  • fanoftv, interestednovice, Reith85, Stuart, VMPhil

(01-01-2024, 12:52 PM)all new phil Wrote:  I really enjoyed the January ones we had one year, not sure if they were before or after the ‘Love…’ ones but they were animated and involved a cat.

Yes they were great. So of course they never did them again.

theident.gallery 

[Image: 1592580878_1869298444.svg]
[-] The following 7 users Like VMPhil's post:
  • callumwatchestelly, ethanjbrady, fanoftv, interestednovice, Quantum+83, Reith85, Stuart

(01-01-2024, 01:05 PM)VMPhil Wrote:  Yes they were great. So of course they never did them again.

theident.gallery 

They’re almost lens like in concept, aren’t they. Wouldn’t take much to adapt for the current branding at all - they’re simple but clever.
[-] The following 1 user Likes steve's post:
  • interestednovice

(01-01-2024, 01:05 PM)VMPhil Wrote:  Yes they were great. So of course they never did them again.

theident.gallery 

They really should have developed them into a new set of idents rather than inflicting Oneness on us.
[-] The following 5 users Like Brekkie's post:
  • fanoftv, interestednovice, Reith85, Stuart, Tola

I remember that, at the time, that’s what we all thought they were going to do!

(17-12-2023, 05:09 PM)Josh Wrote:  BBC One showing Ricky & Ralf's Very Northern Road Trip from UKTV this week, originally shown on Gold. Don't think I've seen UKTV programmes syndicated on the BBC before.

To add to the list given earlier in the thread, David Mitchell's Outsiders, UKTV's attempt to replace Taskmaster is on BBC Two this evening.

www.bbc.co.uk