Steph's Packed Lunch to end in December

Great ending - a lengthy package which showed how different it was to the ITV daytime shows.
[-] The following 7 users Like Brekkie's post:
  • AndrewP, dbl, Gary Baldy, Larry the Loafer, Roger Darthwell, thePineapple, UTVLifer

(08-12-2023, 01:24 PM)Gary Baldy Wrote:  Though a notable absence of John Whaite.

He starts panto tomorrow.
[-] The following 1 user Likes all new phil's post:
  • Gary Baldy

(08-12-2023, 04:20 PM)all new phil Wrote:  He starts panto tomorrow.

OH NO HE DOESN'T

(Sorry Phil...)

It signed off with 200k viewers yesterday.

twitter.com 

What was it averaging? I thought it would be getting a lot more than that.

What's next for Steph? Does she have any other projects ongoing with Channel 4?

(09-12-2023, 11:59 PM)Larry the Loafer Wrote:  What was it averaging? I thought it would be getting a lot more than that.

200k was what was posted on X for the final episode. It seemed to hover around that figure.

(10-12-2023, 12:20 AM)RhysJR Wrote:  What's next for Steph? Does she have any other projects ongoing with Channel 4?
She's recently started a podcast with Robert Peston with Gary Linekar's company. 

I think there's a good chance that she'll turn up on This Morning at some point
[-] The following 1 user Likes Stooky Bill's post:
  • RhysJR

(09-12-2023, 11:59 PM)Larry the Loafer Wrote:  What was it averaging? I thought it would be getting a lot more than that.

It was usually around the 200k mark, if not less.

(10-12-2023, 01:24 AM)Stooky Bill Wrote:  She's recently started a podcast with Robert Peston with Gary Linekar's company. 

I think there's a good chance that she'll turn up on This Morning at some point

As what- a cleaner?

Remarkable really that C4 kept this show going for as long as it did, given how the ratings were very disappointing.