Thread Closed

ITV (Wider Group) Branding

Another silly idea:

What if Clean Feed could show us - get this - just the logos and nothing else until the big day?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lyric's post:
  • LaDeDa

Ooh that all sounds quite exciting/interesting.
Can't wait until we see it all in November.

So will ITVX also be launching on Nov 3rd do we know or will they launch it slightly later to let the new look settle in?

I’m gonna miss the soundtrack from the creates idents
[-] The following 1 user Likes Superman1986's post:
  • Bbjjrrplay

(04-10-2022, 03:41 PM)rick Wrote:  Is the new font perhaps the one they used for the announcement of the various ITV Facebook/Twitter pages closing and becoming ITV X instead?
[Image: FeIyG29WIAAvrfq.jpg]
But that font looks different than what they've put on their official site - look at the As and Gs:
[Image: ITVX%20Font.jpg]
Is the new font still in testing stage?

[Update] Thrown the site text on What The Font - it's Paralucent Medium. Not too sure what the one on the post is.

Watch this space...
WestKnightTV - on DeviantArt

ITV1 is coming back? HOW IN THE WORLD WAS THERE ANY CONFUSION BETWEEN THE MASTERBRAND AND THE CHANNEL?! I never got confused with either one at all! Plus, the reason it changed to ITV in 2013, was because most people called it that anyway. This will feel well nostalgic, as I remember seeing the ITV1 Xmas ident in 2012.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BBCChameleonFan's post:
  • JasonB

Having a hard time trying to justify that "confusion between the master brand and the channel" argument.

Like, sure, I could be talking about Coca-Cola, but am I referring to the drink or the company that produces it? Or Disney? Am I referring to the brand, or the company itself?

I don't know whether or not the public is gonna care, or even notice, they'll probably still call it ITV.

I would've personally took the chance to change the numerals into ITV3, ITV4, and leave ITV intact, leaving ITV2 intact, but it's OK anyway!

I can't wait

(04-10-2022, 02:50 PM)Clean Feed Wrote:  - The ITV Reem font is being replaced.
Does this mean that the numbers in the logos will be now be in the new font?

(04-10-2022, 04:30 PM)KyleToons Wrote:  
(04-10-2022, 02:50 PM)Clean Feed Wrote:  - The numeral element of each of the broadcast channels will be displayed in the new font.

I think so.   Tongue

(04-10-2022, 04:30 PM)KyleToons Wrote:  

That very point is covered in Clean Feed's post.

With cinnamon, never chocolate
Thread Closed