Thread Closed

ITV (Wider Group) Branding

(14-11-2022, 05:20 PM)Ashley Wrote:  Bit of a preview has appeared, showing some animations and transitions:

www.youtube.com 

This is a really great brand refresh for ITV! Very sleek and modern! Also, you know how DixonBaxi designed the rebrand for ITV X, well that end board for ITV 1 is the same as the one for ITV X, so maybe DixonBaxi designed the rebrand for all the ITV channels. Also, that music in the background of this video sounds a bit like Zelig Sound's work. I can recognise their work by the vocals used. I guess we will have to find out tomorrow.

From what I've seen so far, the new ITV rebrand is absolutely shockingly excellent!
Can't wait to see the branding for (hopefully) LittleBe and CITV.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheFullElectro's post:
  • Superman1986

Wow, loving the ITVX preview. Very fluid and looks great.

I would prerfer to wait until the full idents are out before I pass any judgement, but from the unlisted video put up, it looks like they're putting emphasis on the number of each channel. The graphics look very touchscreen to my eye, which I am not fussed on either way. the animations on the numbers are excellent, but I am still unsure on the colour choice.

[Image: SAD%20BLU2.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blubatt's post:
  • Superman1986

(14-11-2022, 05:20 PM)Ashley Wrote:  Bit of a preview has appeared, showing some animations and transitions:

www.youtube.com 

Wow, I love this. The animations feel really fluid and 'alive'.

Getting very exciting now and can't wait to see this ident concept executed on screen with the cross-channel element.

(14-11-2022, 05:42 PM)TheFullElectro Wrote:  From what I've seen so far, the new ITV rebrand is absolutely shockingly excellent!
Can't wait to see the branding for (hopefully) LittleBe and CITV.

CITV won't rebrand itself until early 2023 according to Clean Feed, but not sure on LittleBe though.

Very happy with what we got in the preview, especially the different break bumper transitions for each channel - the 2 is probably my favourite so far.

The FAST channels are a great addition too. Are they free with ads like Pluto or a paid feature?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lynetwork's post:
  • Kunst

The ITV3 logo animation looks ripped out of the old TV3 branding in Ireland!
[-] The following 4 users Like David's post:
  • BBCChameleonFan, Rdd, Superman1986, UTVLifer

like it, very dynamic, and the palettes and the inconsistencies among channels were looking so tired
[-] The following 2 users Like Kunst's post:
  • DeMarkay, HJB

Like others, I really like that, it's hopefully a good sign for what's to come tomorrow fingers crossed.
I'm looking forward to seeing it all tomorrow, and by chance I've actually got tomorrow off so I can check it all out.

Still not sure about the numbers 2, 3 and 4 as well as Be, but I'm sure I'll soon get used to them
[-] The following 2 users Like tomo359's post:
  • lepeterrr, Stuart
Thread Closed