Thread Closed

ITV (Wider Group) Branding

I don't see anything wrong with the number animation, only except again, either turn ITV Be into ITV5 or turn the others into "ITV insert identity"; but whatever, it doesn't matter.

But everything so far seems very suited for each channel

Let's see, but I don't get disappointed or picky so easily

The ITV2 animation reminds me of Sky Max’s idents. I look forward to seeing the ECP. The presentation seems very nostalgic like something out of 2007 but also modern at the same time.
[-] The following 8 users Like Hybrid's post:
  • benzj, DeMarkay, Jeff, Lynetwork, orange, Superman1986, tjcplus, TVFan

Looks nice and fluid. ITV X UI does have a Netflix 'premium' feel to it also

(14-11-2022, 05:46 PM)BBCChameleonFan Wrote:  
(14-11-2022, 05:42 PM)TheFullElectro Wrote:  From what I've seen so far, the new ITV rebrand is absolutely shockingly excellent!
Can't wait to see the branding for (hopefully) LittleBe and CITV.

CITV won't rebrand itself until early 2023 according to Clean Feed, but not sure on LittleBe though.
Does LittleBe need to rebrand? It's logo doesn't feature the current ITV Be logo nor does it use Reem, it uses a different font.
[-] The following 2 users Like JAS84's post:
  • Superman1986, TVenthusiasm

I'll be quite glad to see the end of that stencil bumper thing. It's lovely but bored of it now
[-] The following 1 user Likes Stooky Bill's post:
  • TVenthusiasm

I wonder if the same levels of care that went into the 2013 rebrand will be applied here? It’s what first enticed me to presentation, the colour matching, the idents and the vibrancy of it all. While also being consistent across all channels. 

This feels so far very simplistic, and so far everything seems weighted really oddly. Excited for tomorrow!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Liam's post:
  • Juicy Joe, TVenthusiasm

On my Sky Stream TV box the Logos in the guide have been updated for itv 1 2 and 3 but 4 and Be still have the old ones. Surprised they're a day early given today the BBC logos got updated as well, only a year late!

This is looking really nice! I can't help but think it's very BBC inspired with all of the fluid animations, the way elements morph as well as showing actual programme logos/identities on the end caps of trailers. The way the 2 and 4 animate in on the channel stings has to be my favourite. It's all very on trend and is a definite fight back against the trendy streaming sites like Netflix and Prime Video which are a hit with the youth of today.
[-] The following 5 users Like brioalex's post:
  • DeMarkay, HJB, Josh, pad, Superman1986

(14-11-2022, 05:59 PM)David Wrote:  The ITV3 logo animation looks ripped out of the old TV3 branding in Ireland!

Mostly because they are both purple, I think. Somehow I don’t think VMTV will be complaining!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rdd's post:
  • Superman1986

Looks lovely, but still don't like the font used for the 1/2/3/4. I think it would have looked so much nicer if they kept the Reem numbers or just went with a different font than the one used.
[-] The following 3 users Like rick's post:
  • Jeff, orange, sgreen93
Thread Closed