Thread Closed

ITV (Wider Group) Branding

Ant & Dec a bit too early with calling it ITV1 tonight!

What does that say about a channel if it scares fish? Just talk me through that.
[-] The following 11 users Like Josh's post:
  • axxmm, brioalex, DeMarkay, fionntan, Happy2001, JoshieTrue, L1_, sgreen93, Tony Lamezma, TV Tom, VMPhil

(14-11-2022, 10:03 PM)Josh Wrote:  Ant & Dec a bit too early with calling it ITV1 tonight!
They’re in the future, it’s already tomorrow in Australia!
[-] The following 9 users Like Jon's post:
  • brioalex, DeMarkay, Former Member 406, Happy2001, Jeff, Josh, JoshieTrue, Juicy Joe, watchingtv

(14-11-2022, 07:42 PM)JAS84 Wrote:  
(14-11-2022, 05:46 PM)BBCChameleonFan Wrote:  CITV won't rebrand itself until early 2023 according to Clean Feed, but not sure on LittleBe though.
Does LittleBe need to rebrand? It's logo doesn't feature the current ITV Be logo nor does it use Reem, it uses a different font.

The titles into the block contain the ITVBe logo transitioning into the LittleBe one, so that might be the only thing changing.
Guess we have to wait til' tomorrow to see.

(14-11-2022, 06:28 PM)Kunst Wrote:  I don't see anything wrong with the number animation, only except again, either turn ITV Be into ITV5 or turn the others into "ITV insert identity"; but whatever, it doesn't matter.

But everything so far seems very suited for each channel

Let's see, but I don't get disappointed or picky so easily
Another idea is to turn the numerals into their spellings (One instead of 1 for example) so Be doesn’t look as left out as the others.

(14-11-2022, 10:03 PM)Josh Wrote:  Ant & Dec a bit too early with calling it ITV1 tonight!
Wasn't the relaunch delayed by a week? They may well think it already happened.

ITV2 already has the new DOG:
i.imgur.com 

ITV3/4 also had the DOG a few minutes ago but that's been reverted back.

What does that say about a channel if it scares fish? Just talk me through that.

(15-11-2022, 02:30 AM)Josh Wrote:  ITV2 already has the new DOG:
i.imgur.com 

ITV3/4 also had the DOG a few minutes ago but that's been reverted back.

All Elite Wrestling and now Ideal World have both gone out DOGless on ITV(1). The new ITV2 one animates with the digit lit up in the channel's colour scheme (pink in this case) swiping in from the left. Other presentation is currently unchanged on all ITV channels.

ITV 2 bug animation

twitter.com 

[Image: tig96x96.png]

Will there be one last surprise outing for the ITV Pug at 5.05am, or final reference to ITV with a long playout of the Creates ident for this week, going into Dickinson's Real Deal?

twitter.com 

[Image: tig96x96.png]
Thread Closed