Good Morning Britain

(01-05-2023, 07:18 AM)Jacob_2706 Wrote:  A Coronation soundtrack just played for the first time on GMB.

I heard that for the first time this morning. The big, pompous orchestral arrangement makes it sound like they’ve reworked the GMB theme for the 1990s BBC News cut glass era. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spencer's post:
  • Roger Darthwell

For anyone who hasn't heard the sting here is a link
up.metropol247.co.uk 
[-] The following 2 users Like Cashton06's post:
  • alfiejmulcahy, Jayesyn

(01-05-2023, 07:18 AM)Jacob_2706 Wrote:  A Coronation soundtrack just played for the first time on GMB.
And by all accounts the presenters had not heard it before as they were surprised by it. 

It sounded good to me.

Pip Tomson is leaving GMB

twitter.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes UTVLifer's post:
  • Superman1986

Wow, I can’t believe GMB has been on for almost ten years. I’m glad that ITV finally found a solid breakfast format after the demise of GMTV and short-lived Daybreak.
[-] The following 6 users Like DeMarkay's post:
  • Ben Shatliff, Jeff, JosiahStuart, TJTSW, W1ll, what

I wonder if Pip is heading for GB News or similar

(20-05-2023, 08:17 AM)Pips2022 Wrote:  I wonder if Pip is heading for GB News or similar
Think more along the lines of This Morning.

(20-05-2023, 03:06 PM)Kojak Wrote:  
(20-05-2023, 08:17 AM)Pips2022 Wrote:  I wonder if Pip is heading for GB News or similar

Pip for Pip
[-] The following 2 users Like bilky asko's post:
  • Kojak, TVFan

(20-05-2023, 03:06 PM)YKojak Wrote:  

Another female presenter to sit alongside Gethin Jones on Morning Live? ;-)
[-] The following 1 user Likes mccanmat's post:
  • SlimyTrain

On days such as today being able to have Martin Lewis guest present is particularly beneficial when the (known) breaking news is the energy price cap.

I tuned in around 7am for about half hour. Having someone who understands what the figures means and is able to focus on the percentage difference, instead of the headline value. I didn't see the interview with OFGEM, however I imagine that would have been fairly useful to the viewer as far as interviews go.

Formerly 'Charlie Wells' of TV Forum.
[-] The following 2 users Like Keith's post:
  • Stuart, UTVLifer