Good Morning Britain

iirc it was Greg sitting at the desk and I'm guessing they were just having him run through a few stories to see what he'd be like

Not a clue why it still decides to open for me but anyways

youtube.com 

Ahh, Greg McKenzie! Top talent

(06-07-2023, 08:09 PM)Cashton06 Wrote:  Looks like GMB are testing a new presenter this may be big

twitter.com 

Why might this be big?

I think I've spent the last 20 hours after reading this thread being non the wiser, so thankfully somebody posted a name.
[-] The following 4 users Like eyeTV's post:
  • dvboy, LouBlu08, SB678, UTVLifer

I know Good Morning Britain is sadly off due to the Football; but I wonder if they may use the opportunity to do any tweaks or look at some new ideas; if not for now but in September.

I presume ITV Breakfast will get some extra daytime hours at some point soon to compensate for ITV1 and STV taking over their slot for the football.

(24-07-2023, 10:28 AM)Spencer Wrote:  I presume ITV Breakfast will get some extra daytime hours at some point soon to compensate for ITV1 and STV taking over their slot for the football.

Surely at this point they’ll just class the match as a ITV breakfast production?

Interesting point - depends I guess whether STV would rather have the match revenue in the breakfast slot or keep it after 9.25.

I'd assume it'll just be classed as the matches technically being on ITV Breakfast but if not presumably any clawed back time can just be made up by counting the last half hour of Lorraine until the balance is made up.
[-] The following 2 users Like Brekkie's post:
  • Spencer, UTVLifer

(24-07-2023, 10:35 AM)Brekkie Wrote:  Interesting point - depends I guess whether STV would rather have the match revenue in the breakfast slot or keep it after 9.25. 

I'd assume it'll just be classed as the matches technically being on ITV Breakfast but if not presumably any clawed back time can just be made up by counting the last half hour of Lorraine until the balance is made up.

Italy v Argentina (6:30am) had a STV dog when I checked earlier.
[-] The following 3 users Like TIGHazard's post:
  • Brekkie, Spencer, UTVLifer