Good Morning Britain

(17-04-2024, 11:22 AM)030293 Wrote:  So now completely out design wise from the rest of ITV weathers' output? All to accompany a needless change of graphics which are almost illegible most of the time with it being white text against a more often light background.

I think “completely out” is over-dramatising it somewhat.

Strange to go to an ad break in just 5 mins after only doing the weather and competition reminder…

(19-04-2024, 07:34 AM)Hybrid Wrote:  Strange to go to an ad break in just 5 mins after only doing the weather and competition reminder…

They do this quite often. It’s probably because a guest is running late or it’s a gap filler.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mrarg1393's post:
  • Hybrid

Happy 10th birthday to Good Morning Britain!

Especially with how tumultuous the previous four years were, quite an achievement to make it to a decade on air.

youtu.be 

youtu.be 

youtu.be 
[-] The following 10 users Like RhysJR's post:
  • Brekkie, DeMarkay, DJ Dave, fanoftv, Happy2001, matthieu1221, Michael Power, Pip, Stuart, TVHead

Some interesting memories here from Erron Gordon. Nice, in particular, to see the orchestra in the recording of the theme…

x.com 
[-] The following 10 users Like Spencer's post:
  • Brekkie, DeMarkay, DJ Dave, fanoftv, Jayesyn, matthieu1221, Pip, RhysJR, TVHead, UTVLifer

I still think the old voiceover was the best and the 2017 headlines bed.
[-] The following 6 users Like DJ Dave's post:
  • Cashton06, fanoftv, lepeterrr, LondonViewer, matthieu1221, UTVLifer

(28-04-2024, 01:45 PM)Spencer Wrote:  Some interesting memories here from Erron Gordon. Nice, in particular, to see the orchestra in the recording of the theme…

x.com 

Nice also to see a shot of the backdrop screens before they had the window frames overlaid on top
[-] The following 1 user Likes bilky asko's post:
  • Spencer

And now I feel its time for a set change. Feeling quite dated.

(28-04-2024, 10:43 PM)eyeTV Wrote:  And now I feel its time for a set change. Feeling quite dated.
Aside from the change to a considerably larger studio location from 2018, and constant tinkering with the set, are you now asking for weekly changes? Confused

My department gets moved about at work quite regularly, but even I've have fewer desks than GMB over the last 10 years. Angel
[-] The following 3 users Like Stuart's post:
  • Mike, Pip, UTVLifer

I think of all the ITV daytime sets launched at TVC the GMB one probably feels the least in need for a refresh.
[-] The following 3 users Like Brekkie's post:
  • interestednovice, Stuart, UTVLifer