Good Morning Britain

(07-03-2024, 12:01 AM)Brekkie Wrote:  Adil says he is hosting most Fridays till the end of May so guessing either the rota of Mon-Wed hosts are going to do an extra day or Kate and Susanna will co-host on Thursdays.

twitter.com 
Adil's now confirmed that he'll be hosting the majority of Friday's until September. I wonder if that means we'll be seeing a full relaunch with a Permanent Male co-host in September
www.instagram.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes HarveyB's post:
  • UTVLifer

ITV’s Good Morning Britain has been on air longer than the TVAM’s version!

TVAM GMB - 517 weeks and 3 days
ITV GMB - 518 weeks and 1 day (as of 1st April 2024)

Good Friday marked the day the 2nd GoodMB overtook the 1st GoodMB. Goodness me!
[-] The following 11 users Like Pip's post:
  • callumwatchestelly, DavidV, DeMarkay, interestednovice, mark, Omnipresent, RDJ, RhysJR, Spencer, TVHead, UTVLifer

(01-04-2024, 08:50 AM)Pip Wrote:  ITV’s Good Morning Britain has been on air longer than the TVAM’s version!

TVAM GMB - 517 weeks and 3 days
ITV GMB - 518 weeks and 1 day (as of 1st April 2024)

Good Friday marked the day the 2nd GoodMB overtook the 1st GoodMB. Goodness me!

Let's mark the occasion, the only real way...

youtu.be 
[-] The following 5 users Like Worzel's post:
  • interestednovice, James, Pip, Spencer, TheGregmeister

(04-04-2024, 08:10 AM)Worzel Wrote:  Let's mark the occasion, the only real way...

youtu.be 

Love that song, although first time I've ever seen the video. I'm liking the TV-am style clock. Cool
[-] The following 2 users Like Spencer's post:
  • interestednovice, Worzel

(04-04-2024, 11:19 AM)Spencer Wrote:  Love that song, although first time I've ever seen the video. I'm liking the TV-am style clock. Cool

Surprised the song has never been resurrected and used on a GMB promo, especially the part when they sing 'Good Morning Britain'.
[-] The following 2 users Like Worzel's post:
  • James, Spencer

It'd be good if they could get Aztec Camera to perform that live on the 10th anniversary of (this incarnation of) GMB. Perhaps at the end of the show before the 08:54 handover to Lorraine instead of the usual banal debate about some supposedly ever-so-slightly topical wibble that usually fills the last few minutes of the show.
[-] The following 2 users Like TheGregmeister's post:
  • James, Worzel

(04-04-2024, 03:05 PM)TheGregmeister Wrote:  It'd be good if they could get Aztec Camera to perform that live on the 10th anniversary of (this incarnation of) GMB. Perhaps at the end of the show before the 08:54 handover to Lorraine instead of the usual banal debate about some supposedly ever-so-slightly topical wibble that usually fills the last few minutes of the show.

Complete with the clock going backwards.

Rob Rinder is back on the show in the morning (Friday).

He’s been covering Jeremy Vine on C5 all week so far! Can’t have had someone cross over like that before

A minor observation from this morning… The day/time strap on the weather map has moved from the bottom right to the top right hand corner meaning they no longer have to shift the GMB DOG and clock slightly to the right whenever the weather’s on, as they have since the lower thirds were last changed.

(17-04-2024, 09:19 AM)Spencer Wrote:  A minor observation from this morning… The day/time strap on the weather map has moved from the bottom right to the top right hand corner meaning they no longer have to shift the GMB DOG and clock slightly to the right whenever the weather’s on, as they have since the lower thirds were last changed.

So now completely out design wise from the rest of ITV weathers' output? All to accompany a needless change of graphics which are almost illegible most of the time with it being white text against a more often light background.