ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond)

(28-04-2024, 06:23 PM)interestednovice Wrote:  I know this is a joke, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they introduced an “ITV 1 Daytime” DOG on weekdays, right through from GMB to the end of Loose Women!
The strand didn't even last a year when they last tried it in 2005.

[-] The following 7 users Like Stuart's post:
  • callumwatchestelly, ethanjbrady, interestednovice, Ma76, RhysJR, Spencer, TJTSW

Just seen a trail of sorts on ITV2 with Gina D'Acampo trying to recruit contestants for Family Fortunes. It's made by an indie (and was plugging a thames.tv email address for applications), so would Thames have paid for that as an ad and would it count towards the ad minutage?

(Yesterday, 08:07 PM)Steve in Pudsey Wrote:  Just seen a trail of sorts on ITV2 with Gina D'Acampo trying to recruit contestants for Family Fortunes. It's made by an indie (and was plugging a thames.tv email address for applications), so would Thames have paid for that as an ad and would it count towards the ad minutage?

Very much doubt Thames are paying for advertising time for contestant calls. Was it detached from a programme?

[Image: signature.jpg]
chatps.com

(2 hours ago)WillPS Wrote:  Very much doubt Thames are paying for advertising time for contestant calls. Was it detached from a programme?
It was after the Family Fortunes credits, though still part of the programme, so I doubt it’s any different to having an appeal over the credits like they did in the 90s.