BBC/ITV South News

Joint bulletins for South & South East on Breakfast this morning. Must've been short notice as weather is solely for South East and screens only changed to BBC South & South East at 0654 bulletin
[-] The following 3 users Like Pompeytv's post:
  • bkman1990, pizza, Superman1986

No weather on ITV News Meridian tonight

(30-12-2022, 09:16 PM)Superman1986 Wrote:  No weather on ITV News Meridian tonight

Just watched both programmes on their website. How very strange! Should've been from Millbank, same as West Country.

The sponsors won't be happy!
[-] The following 2 users Like G Honeybun's post:
  • bkman1990, Superman1986

30th birthday of Meridian was marked on tonights programme:

youtu.be 

Not sure what those ex-Central South viewers would have made of it(!)
[-] The following 7 users Like RDJ's post:
  • bkman1990, Former Member 406, G Honeybun, Happy2001, Roger Darthwell, Superman1986, western

This evening's South Today included a report about Darth Vader's stunt double... For some reason it included burnt-in lower thirds, rather than the usual ones, with the old BBC logo. Someone might have forgotten to update a template...
[-] The following 1 user Likes IanJRedman's post:
  • Superman1986

Watching South Today in HD for the first time this evening, I've noticed the chroma-keying is quite iffy during the weather. The lower-right area of the screen is very grainy! I assume this has always been there, and SD previously hid it?
[-] The following 5 users Like IanJRedman's post:
  • bkman1990, harshy, London Lite, Superman1986, UTVLifer

Sarah Gomme presenting tonight’s ITV News Meridian with Matt Teale. Must be her first time

Anjana Gadgil

twitter.com 
[-] The following 2 users Like JamesWorldNews's post:
  • London Lite, Superman1986

Nick qurashi is doing it tonight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Toby brown's post:
  • Superman1986

I did wonder why Nick Quarashi is presenting and Anjana then did a report from the newsroom.
[-] The following 1 user Likes harryb's post:
  • Superman1986