Late Night Lycett

Joe got cut off at a rather rushed finish tonight during the credits whilst he was wrapping up.
[-] The following 2 users Like TMD_24's post:
  • bilky asko, JamieMurph25

(26-04-2024, 11:05 PM)TMD_24 Wrote:  Joe got cut off at a rather rushed finish tonight during the credits whilst he was wrapping up.
Might be related to his earpeace not working as mentioned earlier in the episode. Although you never know whether they’re just trying to play up the whole live feel to the show.

(26-04-2024, 11:18 PM)Jon Wrote:  Might be related to his earpeace not working as mentioned earlier in the episode. Although you never know whether they’re just trying to play up the whole live feel to the show.
It stopped working in the first 10 minutes, seemed like it was fixed/replaced after the first break

Lycett’s aunties are doing a ‘rival show’ live on Channel 4 (the streaming service) tonight.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jon's post:
  • DeMarkay, London Lite

(03-05-2024, 10:34 PM)Jon Wrote:  Lycett’s aunties are doing a ‘rival show’ live on Channel 4 (the streaming service) tonight.

Looks like the aunties have one fixed camera and one Steadycam.

(03-05-2024, 10:34 PM)Jon Wrote:  Lycett’s aunties are doing a ‘rival show’ live on Channel 4 (the streaming service) tonight.
It's a bit like one of those cheaper looking follow up shows like ITV2 or E4 have, but going on at the same time.

A nice little added extra for the programme and a great use of live TV and streaming
[-] The following 4 users Like Stooky Bill's post:
  • DeMarkay, Happy2001, Jon, London Lite

Joe doing a walk to his Aunties’ studio reminds me of Big Brother in the Channel 4 days Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes DeMarkay's post:
  • London Lite

The Auntie’s studio was in the Digbeth Loc facility. By coincidence I was round by there earlier today for the first time, as I was accompanying someone to an art exhibition on the same site as the Digbeth Loc Studios and could see some related activity which I thought was odd as I didn’t imagine the Lycett show extended out so far from the site of the Bond building. There was some familiar faces from the show outside including Lycett’s aunties being chaperoned by a crew member holding one of those big coats. It was also interesting there was a section of road closed off outside of the Bond, which you can see when they’re marching to the other studio, with a couple of BT branded satellite vans and a couple of other OB trucks.
[-] The following 4 users Like Jon's post:
  • Ash101, London Lite, Nobby, RhysJR