Royal Announcement At 6pm

Hope this is allowed but fingers crossed for a full recovery and offering prayers.

(22-03-2024, 07:02 PM)XIII Wrote:  Not to turn this a royal thread but why wasn't this confirmed earlier, it would saved a whole lot of negative press.

As she said, she has 3 kids, and she had to make sure her kids knew. I know if I was ill and i had kids, I'd want to make sure they know and that i could protect them.

[Image: SAD%20BLU2.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Blubatt's post:
  • bob, iloveTV1, James, JLav25

Sky have pulled Niall Patterson's show this evening.

x.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes TMD_24's post:
  • UTVLifer

BREAKING: Catherine, HRH Princess of Wales is undergoing treatment for cancer, Kensington Palace confirms.

Channel 4 put out news report at 6pm before A Place in the Sun. Didn't see all of it so not sure if there was anything more than the Princess of Wales' video message.

Kind of impressed how quickly ITV News switched to ITV London considering it's in the same studio.

CNN are crediting the Princess's video to "BBC Studios".

(22-03-2024, 07:14 PM)dvboy Wrote:  CNN are crediting the Princess's video to "BBC Studios".

The BBC News article that appeared just after 6pm confirmed this at the bottom.

Quote:Kensington Palace said the video of the princess was filmed on Wednesday by BBC Studios, the production arm of the BBC.
[-] The following 5 users Like bilky asko's post:
  • bkman1990, dvboy, iloveTV1, Reith85, UTVLifer

(22-03-2024, 07:11 PM)XIII Wrote:  Kind of impressed how quickly ITV News switched to ITV London considering it's in the same studio.

I think ITV has handle this far better than last month.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Milkshake's post:
  • XIII

Anderson Cooper now on air with the News on CNN.