Sky News

A spontaneous addition to the Sky News presenter roster - and an example of the beauty of live TV...

twitter.com 
[-] The following 6 users Like Skygeek's post:
  • AJB39, JosiahStuart, lookoutwales, Michael 18, RhysJR, thePineapple

(10-05-2024, 12:54 AM)Skygeek Wrote:  A spontaneous addition to the Sky News presenter roster - and an example of the beauty of live TV...

twitter.com 

Howcome the camera stayed on Mark while he read the papers, rather than returning to the graphics?
Or was that just for the clip posted and on air it looked different?

(10-05-2024, 12:28 PM)gav Wrote:  Howcome the camera stayed on Mark while he read the papers, rather than returning to the graphics?
Or was that just for the clip posted and on air it looked different?

No idea why that was the case, but there was a certain comic value in having Mark go straight down the barrel.
[-] The following 3 users Like Skygeek's post:
  • fanoftv, gav, Neon Pig

It looks like they’ve been having some trouble this evening.

x.com 
[-] The following 2 users Like Spencer's post:
  • AJB39, SB678

twitter.com 

Niall Patterson is currently off the air due to a power cut in his studio. Barbara Serra has had to step in to present his programme for the moment at least.
[-] The following 1 user Likes AJB39's post:
  • SB678

twitter.com 

Phew! Niall is back on air as of 9pm.
[-] The following 3 users Like AJB39's post:
  • Michael 18, Stuart, UTVLifer

Oh the final moments of the 8pm hour had me laughing - Niall looked like he was so furious!!! Class act!

up.metropol247.co.uk 

I love live TV!

Seriously though, Barbara did a great job covering for Niall.
[-] The following 3 users Like TVenthusiasm's post:
  • RhysJR, Richard H, thePineapple

Barbara and Niall had a fun chat once he got to the other end - though it's not an experience I or any of us on the team would care to repeat.

twitter.com 
[-] The following 5 users Like Skygeek's post:
  • AJB39, fanoftv, Michael 18, MLehon, RhysJR

(11-05-2024, 01:25 AM)Skygeek Wrote:  Barbara and Niall had a fun chat once he got to the other end - though it's not an experience I or any of us on the team would care to repeat.

twitter.com 

Apologies, the post above mine showed up later for some reason.

Breakfast is coming from the glass box this morning. Clearly still issues at Millbank. Also a reminder how much better the programme is from Millbank.