Sky News

(15-08-2023, 04:20 AM)matthieu1221 Wrote:  I'm surprised they haven't engineered an ad-less version of their app for internal and on-air use.

If it wasn't on their to-do list before, it certainly is now!

I kissed a gull and I liked it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BBI45's post:
  • bkman1990

Very slick there Sky…

The link to Chester Hosipital started to break up and the camera switched to the London studio where Kimberly took over mid sentence and finished the report.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Daveuk's post:
  • Toby brown

www.skygroup.sky 
[-] The following 2 users Like Worzel's post:
  • bkman1990, Michael 18

I do wish there would be a little more creativity in naming morning news shows across UK TV. Sunday Morning with Trevor Phillips, Sunday with Laura Kuennsberg, Sunday Morning Live, Sunday with Michael Portillo, BBC Breakfast, Sky News Breakfast, Breakfast with with Eamonn and Isabel..
[-] The following 10 users Like JK08's post:
  • ACTV, alfiejmulcahy, AverageOrangeTurnip, bkman1990, DeMarkay, Gibsy, Johnnie, Marcell, thePineapple, UTVLifer

It would be the perfect time to bring back the Sunrise name. We've already got BBC Breakfast & Breakfast with Eamonn & Isabel
[-] The following 5 users Like Marcell's post:
  • alfiejmulcahy, bkman1990, matthieu1221, Roger Darthwell, UTVLifer

Does anyone else think the branding is NBC-like? Not a criticism, just looks a bit some alignment.
[-] The following 3 users Like Neon Pig's post:
  • bkman1990, Gibsy, Marcell

(24-08-2023, 03:15 PM)Neon Pig Wrote:  Does anyone else think the branding is NBC-like? Not a criticism, just looks a bit some alignment.

Reminds me of NBC Today a little
[-] The following 4 users Like Gibsy's post:
  • bkman1990, Marcell, Neon Pig, UTVLifer

Well stone me.  After Press Preview going from a must-watch, to hard avoid because they couldn't drop their addiction to remote guests after the pandemic, I've channel hopped by a couple of times this week and I was pleased to see they actually had physical guests back in the glass box.

Anyone notice when this changed and if it's for keeps?
[-] The following 1 user Likes jaycee331's post:
  • Stuart

(24-08-2023, 03:15 PM)Neon Pig Wrote:  Does anyone else think the branding is NBC-like? Not a criticism, just looks a bit some alignment.

I was picking up a bit of BBC Breakfast with that orange/blue circle situation on the left.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JK08's post:
  • James

(24-08-2023, 04:05 PM)jaycee331 Wrote:  Well stone me.  After Press Preview going from a must-watch, to hard avoid because they couldn't drop their addiction to remote guests after the pandemic, I've channel hopped by a couple of times this week and I was pleased to see they actually had physical guests back in the glass box.

Anyone notice when this changed and if it's for keeps?
Will be all in-studio from September I believe
[-] The following 2 users Like Luc's post:
  • London Lite, Stuart