Sky News

(23-10-2023, 02:46 PM)Albion Wrote:  Niall's show is on the EPG for this Friday

That listing appears to have been removed too...
[-] The following 2 users Like SB678's post:
  • Albion, UTVLifer

(22-10-2023, 05:29 PM)AJB39 Wrote:  I would hope they would remove her from it once she does start at Sky News.

Yalda has now been removed from the filler countdown on the BBC.
[-] The following 6 users Like Rolling News's post:
  • AJB39, bkman1990, Reith85, RhysJR, Roger Darthwell, UTVLifer

(25-10-2023, 04:21 PM)Rolling News Wrote:  Yalda has now been removed from the filler countdown on the BBC.

And replaced by a new clip featuring Fergus Walsh

twitter.com 
[-] The following 8 users Like RhysJR's post:
  • AJB39, bkman1990, Reith85, Rolling News, Stuart, thePineapple, UTVLifer, watchingtv

(24-10-2023, 05:22 PM)SB678 Wrote:  That listing appears to have been removed too...

Promo just aired at 11:20 for the show on Friday

Maybe it’s just me but I’m definitely liking Barbara Serra being back on Sky News.

She’s got that authority and delivery that some newscasters just don’t have these days.
[-] The following 4 users Like Gary McEwan's post:
  • all new phil, bob, Gibsy, JamesWorldNews

(29-10-2023, 09:04 PM)Gary McEwan Wrote:  Maybe it’s just me but I’m definitely liking Barbara Serra being back on Sky News.

She’s got that authority and delivery that some newscasters just don’t have these days.

I completely agree, I really like her style of presenting. She clearly knows what she’s doing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neon Pig's post:
  • JamesWorldNews

Fully agree, Gary. Barbara is clearly a highly capable professional. I want to say “old school”, but I mean it in a good way. And don’t wish to offend anyone by using the term.

Friday Night with Niall to launch this week

x.com 
[-] The following 2 users Like UTVLifer's post:
  • Michael 18, Stuart

Beth Rigby covering for Sophy Ridge tonight.

x.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes TMD_24's post:
  • watchingtv

(29-10-2023, 09:04 PM)Gary McEwan Wrote:  Maybe it’s just me but I’m definitely liking Barbara Serra being back on Sky News.

Barbara is very good.  She did have a slight mishap on Saturday by saying thank you for joining us on Al Jazeera then soon said Siy News.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ben Shatliff's post:
  • MLehon, Roger Darthwell