Sky News

I have to admit I enjoyed the inside jokes there! Ali's lovely to work work - and this was a delightful and fitting tribute.
[-] The following 3 users Like Skygeek's post:
  • lookoutwales, Michael 18, UTVLifer

Has Business News Live with Ian King ended? It wasn't on-air last Friday, and missing again today.

(12-02-2024, 06:43 PM)Scarbados Wrote:  Has Business News Live with Ian King ended? It wasn't on-air last Friday, and missing again today.

Probably is to do more being half term I would have thought.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TMD_24's post:
  • SuperSajuuk

(12-02-2024, 06:50 PM)TMD_24 Wrote:  Probably is to do more being half term I would have thought.

Yea not normally on during half term.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fusionlad's post:
  • SuperSajuuk

Business Live aired during October Half Term (with Emma Crosby)
[-] The following 3 users Like excel99's post:
  • fusionlad, interestednovice, Michael 18

Some suggestion from midnight tonight, the overnight output will feature the new in-newsroom broadcast point that’s been built over the last couple of months.
[-] The following 2 users Like leewilliams's post:
  • ginnyfan, interestednovice

(12-02-2024, 11:04 PM)leewilliams Wrote:  Some suggestion from midnight tonight, the overnight output will feature the new in-newsroom broadcast point that’s been built over the last couple of months.

I could come from someone's house at the moment given the one camera shot currently on offer.

Anything would be an upgrade on the current offering.

Would love the 'suggestion' to be on point.

(12-02-2024, 11:04 PM)leewilliams Wrote:  Some suggestion from midnight tonight, the overnight output will feature the new in-newsroom broadcast point that’s been built over the last couple of months.

That’s correct! Overnights will be based there from now on. It’s looking good!
[-] The following 2 users Like Connews's post:
  • interestednovice, London Lite

Looks really nice. A pleasant background for the late hours. Another good change!

i.postimg.cc 
[-] The following 2 users Like ginnyfan's post:
  • blue_dust, interestednovice

I wonder whether we'll be getting a Westminster-style wraparound screen for that column on the right? The only thing that's letting it down currently.
[-] The following 4 users Like JK08's post:
  • interestednovice, matthieu1221, Neon Pig, UTVLifer