Weather Pres

I wondered if there has been a few departures at BBC Weather

Elizabeth Rizini seems to be on every day lately whereas previously she was mostly only on BBC London

(19-01-2024, 05:39 PM)Andrew Wrote:  I wondered if there has been a few departures at BBC Weather

Elizabeth Rizini seems to be on every day lately whereas previously she was mostly only on BBC London

Yes, Rizzini has moved to the network team, so only does BBC London now as part of a network shift or to cover the Breakfast London hub shift.

Kate Kinsella seems to be the lead weather presenter on BBC London on Monday and Tuesdays now. (BBC London use the Six/Ten forecaster Weds-Fri)

(19-01-2024, 05:03 PM)Yorksman Wrote:  This afternoon he was presenting the Calendar weather for the first time.

It sounds like he was a wannabe Kathy Secker or Bill Steele at one point…

x.com 
[-] The following 2 users Like Spencer's post:
  • bkman1990, lookoutwales

Nick Miller also on the ITV Wales forecast today as well (and I can presume a few other regions with it being Sunday).

When was his last BBC shift approximately?
[-] The following 2 users Like RhysJR's post:
  • bkman1990, Superman1986

(21-01-2024, 08:14 PM)RhysJR Wrote:  Nick Miller also on the ITV Wales forecast today as well (and I can presume a few other regions with it being Sunday).

When was his last BBC shift approximately?

Yeah!, Nick did ITV Wales Weather, ITV Midlands Weather, ITV East Anglia Weather & ITV London Weather from Millbank, London

Note that ITV Northern Ireland Weather is read out of vision by Production Journalists still 🙄🙄🙄
[-] The following 2 users Like Superman1986's post:
  • bkman1990, RhysJR

Is he assigned to a particular region or just cover for all of the regions?
[-] The following 2 users Like eyeTV's post:
  • bkman1990, Superman1986

Nice little feature at the beginning of This Morning with Hilary Langford, Uleika Johnson, Emma Jesson and Laura Tobin.

(08-02-2024, 04:00 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  Nice little feature at the beginning of This Morning with Hilary Langford, Uleika Johnson, Emma Jesson and Laura Tobin.
Yes, here's a clip... [mod edit: OT bit snipped]
www.youtube.com 

Was Dermot going for a Shooting Stars style Ulrika-ka-ka intro there and bottled it at the last moment?

I don’t think I’ve seen Ruth Dodsworth do the ITV National Weather before
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew's post:
  • Superman1986