The Big Breakfast Discussion

There was a video of Johnny and Denise running through the building as well to get a car to the Big Brother house from out the front.

Looking at google, there's a school there now.

(15-03-2024, 03:29 PM)James2001 Wrote:  There was a video of Johnny and Denise running through the building as well to get a car to the Big Brother house from out the front.

Looking at google, there's a school there now.

"I told you, you should've worn flats."

www.youtube.com 

When you see that painted on brickwork close upand in so much detail as you can at the start of that video, you see how awful it looks.

According to the TV Studios history website, after the Big Breakfast went, all the kit went to Riverside, which would have been the first time it had been properly kitted out in over 30 years. TFI Friday and TOTP used OB units when they came from there.

A few clips ftom the show on the Lily Savage documentary last night. Seems Lily began when Richard Orford and Dani Behr were presenting, so I think Spring 1995, so they were probably only on the show a year.

(30-03-2024, 06:20 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  A few clips ftom the show on the Lily Savage documentary last night. Seems Lily began when Richard Orford and Dani Behr were presenting, so I think Spring 1995, so they were probably only on the show a year.

I think Lily "came to stay" at the house for a month in early summer 1995, then became a more permanent fixture. I remember her final day in May 1996, with Mark Little and Julia Carling hosting. (Just found some grainy video...)

www.youtube.com 

And here's Lily and her on the bed successor Vanessa Feltz as guests on The Crunch on Valentine's Day 1995:

www.youtube.com 

At what point does Paula leave/stop appearing? Did they ever get a mention that it was her last show?

(31-03-2024, 03:02 PM)JasonB Wrote:  At what point does Paula leave/stop appearing? Did they ever get a mention that it was her last show?

I think Paula just disappeared after a Red Nose Day special in (March?) 1995.

Probably the same hime her and Bob Geldof separated?

How long did Bob last on screen in his original role? Think that was one of the first things dropped.