BBC/ITV Yorkshire and Lincolnshire News

Correct, according to www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk 

Look North Leeds seems a bit rough around the edges today - soft opted without network sound faded up, wrong astons appearing, cutting to a camera before it's finished reframing
[-] The following 3 users Like Steve in Pudsey's post:
  • bkman1990, Superman1986, UTVLifer

The weather cupboard looks a bit poorly lit this week as well, Paul looked either a bit dark or a bit blurry against the CSO weather map.
[-] The following 3 users Like Andrew's post:
  • bkman1990, Superman1986, UTVLifer

The test frequency on sky confirms Leeds and Hull are upscaled.

(03-02-2023, 01:07 PM)harshy Wrote:  The test frequency on sky confirms Leeds and Hull are upscaled.

Is Leeds testing already? I didn't think it was due on for a few weeks.

(03-02-2023, 04:27 PM)Spencer Wrote:  Is Leeds testing already? I didn't think it was due on for a few weeks.
It all seems to be moving faster than any of us originally thought it would, which is no bad thing.

(03-02-2023, 04:27 PM)Spencer Wrote:  
(03-02-2023, 01:07 PM)harshy Wrote:  The test frequency on sky confirms Leeds and Hull are upscaled.

Is Leeds testing already? I didn't think it was due on for a few weeks.

Leeds not yet but Yorkshire and Lincolnshire HD takes Leeds in the morning editions and it’s upscaled.
[-] The following 2 users Like harshy's post:
  • bkman1990, Spencer

(03-02-2023, 06:14 PM)harshy Wrote:  
(03-02-2023, 04:27 PM)Spencer Wrote:  Is Leeds testing already? I didn't think it was due on for a few weeks.

Leeds not yet but Yorkshire and Lincolnshire HD takes Leeds in the morning editions and it’s upscaled.

Ah, of course - forgot about the pan-regional bulletins in the morning.
[-] The following 2 users Like Spencer's post:
  • bkman1990, harshy

twitter.com 

(03-02-2023, 06:14 PM)harshy Wrote:  

Will it be upscaled on Yorkshire HD when that starts testing next week too?