BBC/ITV London News

my post hasn't posted yet, i don't want to be annoying but it is clearly Gill Sans. [Image: image.png?width=906&height=378]

(07-06-2023, 08:59 PM)EverythingFavs Wrote:  my post hasn't posted yet, i don't want to be annoying but it is clearly Gill Sans. [Image: image.png?width=906&height=378]

And specifically the Semi Bold weight, for those extra curious.
[-] The following 2 users Like Lyric's post:
  • bkman1990, DeMarkay

I swear the old logo appeared as well BBC News all over the shop with this Mr Davie.

Another freelancer to add to the BBC London tally. Miranda Schunke was tonight's presenter of the combined London and SE bulletin.
[-] The following 2 users Like London Lite's post:
  • bkman1990, oscillon

D used again for the main combined strike bulletin, but a pre-recorded interview with a GP was from B.
[-] The following 2 users Like London Lite's post:
  • bkman1990, oscillon

Interesting that ITV London decided to do a special on West Ham's win in the Europa Conference League with Lucrezia in Stratford and Carolyn Sim in the studio handling the other news,
[-] The following 2 users Like XIII's post:
  • bkman1990, Superman1986

(07-06-2023, 09:07 PM)harshy Wrote:  I swear the old logo appeared as well BBC News all over the shop with this Mr Davie.

Yes, I think all the astons on the merged London & South East bulletins used the old BBC blocks.

Is there any reason why BBC London were in D not B tonight?

Only non-technical reason I can think of is the Murray natch may affect the Ten but as tge London news will just follow as usual anyway it shouldn't make a difference.

Luxmy Gopal was presenting the 6.30 for the first time since work to rule was introduced. Now either Gopal isn't a member of the NUJ, gone freelance or offered a senior presenter role at BBC London?