Ideal Worlds Future?

(30-09-2023, 11:15 PM)London Lite Wrote:  So far I recognise Sally, Peter and Rob.  The rest I assume are being shared with TJC?

Natalia Ferrara is an ex-TJC Beauty presenter, hence appearing during the 6am-10am former beauty slot. I don't know how often she appears on the main channel, but she doesn't appear on the presenter list on the website.

Shona Lindsay is ex-Ideal World, and was down as a guest on Shop Extra on the day she started, so isn't shared with TJC.

I believe Annie Connolly was working on Gemporia until recently, and I think she was a guest on Ideal World not long before it closed presenting a fitness hour (I am not certain in this case).

Emma Boydell was also a guest presenter on Ideal World.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bilky asko's post:
  • London Lite

Just looking back over today's shows - Carys Speake is also ex-Ideal World. Not that many from TJC it seems - though a lot of them aren't the bigger names from the channel.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bilky asko's post:
  • London Lite

Shona doing a load of padding by explaning the new ordering system.

(29-09-2023, 03:52 PM)Orry Verducci Wrote:  I'm not running playout any later than Monday. If Arqiva haven't removed the channel from the transponder by then I'm switching it to bars.

Went to bars and tone a few minutes before 11am. "This is Ideal World Peterborough. Signing off. Thanks for everything"

I popped it on this morning to see if it was still onair and left it on in the corner while I was working.
[-] The following 5 users Like frasergj's post:
  • interestednovice, London Lite, Ma76, Nobby, Snop

(02-10-2023, 11:31 AM)frasergj Wrote:  Went to bars and tone a few minutes before 11am. "This is Ideal World Peterborough. Signing off. Thanks for everything"

I popped it on this morning to see if it was still onair and left it on in the corner while I was working.

Got an image? Creds to Orry for signing off that way

The new Ideal World (understandably) uses a lot of TJC running orders and elements. Wonder if it'll eventually go back into typical Ideal World fashion once they get their own gallery and studio to themselves

(Mod Edit: User bio link removed. Please keep personal links to the user profile fields)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Clark's post:
  • interestednovice

(02-10-2023, 03:42 PM)Clark Wrote:  Got an image? Creds to Orry for signing off that way

The new Ideal World (understandably) uses a lot of TJC running orders and elements. Wonder if it'll eventually go back into typical Ideal World fashion once they get their own gallery and studio to themselves

www.youtube.com 

Not an image, but a video, courtesy of BlueFrog.

BrandonH: Archiving Television Past and Present.
[-] The following 9 users Like BrandonHTVYT's post:
  • bilky asko, interestednovice, London Lite, LouBlu08, Nobby, RhysJR, Snop, Stooky Bill, thePineapple

Seems to been replaced by new set of bars generated directly from Arqiva MCR now
[-] The following 1 user Likes frasergj's post:
  • interestednovice

[Image: vlcsnap-2023-10-03-13h13m41s390.png?ex=6...8d3efb391&]

'Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, don't fog my mind.'
[-] The following 2 users Like BlueFrog's post:
  • interestednovice, London Lite

As you've probably gathered the full decomissioning started yesterday with the studios and galleries. All the core infrastructure, including everything handling transmission of the services, was switched off at lunchtime today. I asked Arqiva to switch out the feed being uplinked just prior to this which is why their bars are now going out.

twitter.com 
[-] The following 7 users Like Orry Verducci's post:
  • Aaron, interestednovice, London Lite, Ma76, RhysJR, Stooky Bill, WillPS

Hope you've not doing all that by yourself Orry.

What's the plan for the equipment? Some to TJC, some to auction?