Thread Closed

2024 Local Elections

The night shift at ITV News will be pushing out updates on ITVX…

x.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes lookoutwales's post:
  • chrisherald

LBC and LBC News are simulcasting their election results show which is on until 6am.

There is a video feed on YouTube.
[-] The following 2 users Like London Lite's post:
  • chrisherald, lookoutwales

The BBC coverage has been a mess so far. Chakrabarti completely cocked up an explanation of a very simple historic line graph. Kuenssberg just announced that the count in Blackpool might be nearly done while in split screen with a view of the count where you can clearly see they haven't started.

[Image: signature.jpg]
chatps.com
[-] The following 3 users Like WillPS's post:
  • AJB39, chrisherald, GMc

I turned off the BBC coverage pretty quickly. Really can't handle Laura's delivery, Sky's with Jonathan Samuels and Tamara Cohen is a lot better.
[-] The following 3 users Like London Lite's post:
  • chrisherald, GMc, LDN

I can't watch it either, Laura should be doing analysis, Clive should be presenting.
[-] The following 5 users Like eyeTV's post:
  • chrisherald, GMc, LDN, scottishtv, UTVLifer

Sky results graphics seem to be a fair bit behind the BBC which is unusual.

(03-05-2024, 12:39 AM)aaron_scotland Wrote:  Sky results graphics seem to be a fair bit behind the BBC which is unusual.

Yes, for about 40 mins now they've shown Labour as holding Sunderland and yet the seat counts are stuck at 0. I wonder if there's a problem?

[Image: signature.jpg]
chatps.com

Matt Chorley on Times Radio seems to have had the night's only interview with Alan Howling Laud Hope from the Monster Raving Loony Party. 😄

[Blackpool South parliamentary by-election]

News bulletin at 1:00 with Rajini Vaidyanathan on BBC News

I don’t understand why the news bulletins in an election programme don’t solely focus on other news.
[-] The following 5 users Like dvboy's post:
  • DTV, GMc, James, LDN, UTVLifer

(03-05-2024, 12:53 AM)WillPS Wrote:  Yes, for about 40 mins now they've shown Labour as holding Sunderland and yet the seat counts are stuck at 0. I wonder if there's a problem?

Seems to have sprang back into life now

EDIT: Although I would have expected the right hand side where it shows seats to flip between that and councils
Thread Closed