BBC News Pres: Apr 2023 - Present (News Channel/BBC One)

Still unfortunately looks dated and now out of style with all other BBC News sets.
[-] The following 2 users Like damian's post:
  • Brekkie, freeaxe

(07-05-2024, 10:56 AM)Keith Wrote:  If I remember correctly these sections used to be physically red, but could be sort-of relit to other colours. (There's previously been photos taken of the old unlit set and an argument/thread on TVF or TVLF about it.) It looks like they've now changed it so that the default colour is purely dependant upon the lighting, based on Sally's tweets. Presumably this makes the studio a bit more flexible.

Just leave these here…! 😊

Volunteering. It's #GoodForYou!
[-] The following 10 users Like Moz's post:
  • AndrewP, bkman1990, chrisherald, harshy, interestednovice, Juicy Joe, matthieu1221, RhysJR, Stuart, UTVLifer

World Business Report on air in E!

(07-05-2024, 11:32 AM)Moz Wrote:  World Business Report on air in E!

Nope, looks like still Studio C to me, with its digital workspace recreation backdrop.

[-] The following 2 users Like oscillon's post:
  • bkman1990, interestednovice

(07-05-2024, 11:38 AM)oscillon Wrote:  Nope, looks like still Studio C to me, with its workspace recreation backdrop.

Wow. Genuinely had me fooled there with the blue lighting. Not a regular viewer of business news!

Last edition of WBR got a mention from Ben. Little slideshow of previous title cards on the screen.
[-] The following 4 users Like sigma421's post:
  • bkman1990, chrisherald, interestednovice, Stuart

And this final edition of WBR had a special acknowledgement in the end, showcasing the logos of WBR throughout its history to mark the occasion (and also showing new Business Today logo in the end).

[-] The following 8 users Like oscillon's post:
  • ACTV, AJB39, bkman1990, chrisherald, interestednovice, LDN, matthieu1221, RhysJR

The trundle cam doesn’t work with short cut titles…

And there it is, with trundle cam!

postimg.cc 

postimg.cc 

Still same short titles though, so trundle cam shot replaced the one overviewing the studio.

UPD: Looks like now the timestamps next the location bugs made their way to the UK feed as well

i.postimg.cc 
[-] The following 3 users Like oscillon's post:
  • bkman1990, chrisherald, interestednovice

That was pretty boring hardly showing off Studio E still no programme strap at the bottom just a picture of it in the background for News Now, rubbish.
[-] The following 4 users Like harshy's post:
  • bkman1990, chrisherald, interestednovice, UTVLifer