I've had an email saying the standalone Britbox app closes in April, and my account will be converted to an ITVX premium account automatically.
[-] The following 4 users Like Phil's post:
  • callumwatchestelly, interestednovice, London Lite, UTVLifer

(09-02-2024, 02:20 PM)Steve in Pudsey Wrote:  I'm a standalone Britbox subscriber, I was offered a deal to move to ITV X when my renewal ticked over at Christmas but nothing forcing it yet.

I stand corrected, it was in my junk folder.
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve in Pudsey's post:
  • interestednovice, Phil

Surely once this happens the Britbox brand will be dropped fairly quickly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spencer's post:
  • callumwatchestelly

Loads of content has been removed from Britbox today, which is now only available on ITVX. Quite annoying, as Britbox accounts aren't being migrated until 30th April. Unless it's a mistake, it looks like access is lost to that content until accounts are moved over.

Looks like g'wed is already getting a run on itv2. Wasn't the policy that it had to remain itvx exclusive for at least 6 months before linear broadcast.

It's on ITV1 on Saturday after the Brits. Really recommend it.

I've not looked into this any further than a cursory Google search, but I notice that some BritBox content on ITVX has ads 'due to licensing restrictions' - would it have those ads on BritBox natively or a by-product of the merger?

It's irritating to say the least. Bad Girls in particular is the show I'm trying to watch.

Please keep discussion about the update of the ITV corporate logo contained to this thread in the Pres forum:

pres.cafe 

Not quite ITVX, but in some form related, whilst ITV has majority control of BritBox UK, BBC Studios now has full control of BritBox International.

x.com 
[-] The following 4 users Like nwtv2003's post:
  • AndrewP, Happy2001, Ma76, RhysJR

Did ITV have any plans to expand ITVX internationally?