(03-01-2023, 06:01 PM)JAS84 Wrote:  
(03-01-2023, 03:02 PM)Scrotnig Wrote:  It’s clear that the BritBox brand (UK) is being completely phased out.

Once signed in with ITVX Premium, it is hardly visible at all. It’ll just vanish soon I think.
Don't the programme thumbnails have the Britbox logo in one corner and BBC or Channel 4 in the other? Or does that disappear if you're logged into a Premium account? I know they don't bother with Britbox branding on ITV shows though.

[Image: Screenshot_1%205.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like London Lite's post:
  • Ma76, remlap

My annual Britbox Subscription was renewed today at £29.99

I have just watched the final episode of Stonehouse on ITVX, as I had seen the previous 2 episodes this afternoon using Sky's ITV catch-up option. 
(I am impatient when binge-watching!)

I was using my FireStick, and I must say the ITVX user interface was fine, with a fast response and excellent PQ.

I don't know whether my TV or FireStick was using any upscaling, but it was very good for a free streaming service.

I tried Good Morning Britain on Chrome it was almost HD but not quite but on itvs catch up service on Amazon it’s in full HD, All4 is in full HD and BBC Iplayer is in 720p hd so it can’t be a internet issue.

Looks like ITVX has finally arrived on my Manhattan T3-R (Freeview Play) device. I'm guessing it'll also be on my other Freeview Play TVs when I next check.

Formerly 'Charlie Wells' of TV Forum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Keith's post:
  • London Lite

Yes, the ITV Hub app has updated as ITVX on my Philips TV although when you go into it, it still shows ITV Hub.

What does that say about a channel if it scares fish? Just talk me through that.

I've managed to resolve an issue with the NVidia Shield (Android TV) app version of ITVX. I was having motion judder issues although I use 50Hz as default, so added it to the Refresh Rate app which automatically switches the Shield to the native video stream frame rate and all is fine now.

(06-01-2023, 07:30 PM)Keith Wrote:  Looks like ITVX has finally arrived on my Manhattan T3-R (Freeview Play) device. I'm guessing it'll also be on my other Freeview Play TVs when I next check.

Is it the full version with live tv or just the on demand version (I’m away at the moment so can’t check!)?

ITVX has arrived on BTTV Pro boxes today.
[-] The following 1 user Likes EJnutz's post:
  • alfiejmulcahy

Quote:Is it the full version with live tv or just the on demand version?