(20-01-2023, 07:50 PM)Neil Jones Wrote:  If you're seriously watching on a 4:3 TV then its probably not Smart, so your platform of App choice may have an option for TV Type to force a 4:3. 
He isn't watching on a 4:3 TV, it's an iPad - which obviously, is a smart device.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JAS84's post:
  • western

(21-01-2023, 11:47 AM)Hybrid Wrote:  
(21-01-2023, 02:12 AM)Ash101 Wrote:  Has there actually been any new FAST channels this year? Didn’t the original ITVX press release say there’d be a new one every week?
There’s now stand up comedy, classic comedy, Midsomer Murders and TOWIE channels which I don’t remember seeing until recently.

I think they've been there since the start, or close to it.

I think 'Massive Laughs' replaced 'Christmas Movies'
[-] The following 1 user Likes eyeTV's post:
  • TW2022

Any Fans of Monkey (munkeh)? he cameos in Episode 6 of Tell me Everything in Jonnys bedroom wearing his sidekick vest.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cable's post:
  • western

Still seeing so many reports of bugs on this, and most the same thing - it crashing as soon as you get to an ad break (after the ads of course), and then when you get back into it you're back at the beginning rather than picking up where you left off. ITVX always replying as if you're the only one with the problem and you need to check the internet and reinstall your applications when it is clearly in need of a bug fix being rolled out to all users on certain platforms.
[-] The following 3 users Like Brekkie's post:
  • Fluffy Bunny Feet, Juicy Joe, UTVLifer

Yes my Google TV with Chromecast 4K has an annoying habit of freezing when you start playing back something (and freezing on live tv). I can fix by pressing a button on the remote and normal playback resumes but it is annoying none the less. I have premium so I have no ads so would say this is a bug with the software.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cable's post:
  • Brekkie

Does anyone else suffer problems rewinding/fast-forwarding programmes where it either doesn't skip back/forth and carries on where you left off, or the programme simply returns to the beginning?

No other app does this.

(27-01-2023, 11:01 PM)Juicy Joe Wrote:  Does anyone else suffer problems rewinding/fast-forwarding programmes where it either doesn't skip back/forth and carries on where you left off, or the programme simply returns to the beginning?

No other app does this.
What platform is this on?

To be honest, other than ads being annoying I don’t have any particular problems with ITV X or the ITV Hub before it on either iOS, tvOS or LG’s webOS, whenever I use it which to be fair is only ever now and then.

(28-01-2023, 06:37 PM)Jon Wrote:  
(27-01-2023, 11:01 PM)Juicy Joe Wrote:  Does anyone else suffer problems rewinding/fast-forwarding programmes where it either doesn't skip back/forth and carries on where you left off, or the programme simply returns to the beginning?

No other app does this.
What platform is this on?

To be honest, other than ads being annoying I don’t have any particular problems with ITV X or the ITV Hub before it on either iOS, tvOS or LG’s webOS, whenever I use it which to be fair is only ever now and then.
Fire TV 4K Max.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Juicy Joe's post:
  • Jon

Noticed that 'new' has been dropped from the tagline on adverts today. Now it's just 'The UK's freshest streaming service'.