Strictly - 2023

(02-12-2023, 08:40 PM)JMT1985 Wrote:  Hard to have a results show with no results in it
I mean they manage to make what could be a 5 minute reveal into a whole show each week so I think they’ll be fine - and it won’t impact ratings much either.
[-] The following 1 user Likes steve's post:
  • UTVLifer

(02-12-2023, 10:50 PM)Andrew Wood Wrote:  Aren't all the opening dance numbers pre-recorded?

Most of them.    There were openers planned for both shows this weekend (as it usually the case with theme weeks) and they were listed on the EPG - for some reason tonights show opened with the opener that was planned for tomorrow.

(03-12-2023, 12:09 AM)Brekkie Wrote:  Most of them.    There were openers planned for both shows this weekend (as it usually the case with theme weeks) and they were listed on the EPG - for some reason tonights show opened with the opener that was planned for tomorrow.

Maybe the one they aired tonight is longer so they switched them around; they have longer to get tomorrow's show planned out whereas tonight it was probably a bit more of a 'whatever we have available' effort.

I did think it was funny when Claudia just about managed to stop herself from saying 'tomorrow night's results show' as they were closing the shoe - guess after so long if saying it it's become an automatic phrase for her!