CBS Channel Rebrands

I can see what they're trying to do with the similar logos. However, the rectangle doesn't scream AMC to anybody, and it's not within the channel names.

Unless I was a pres geek, I wouldn't even know that the channels were associated with each other.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Stuart's post:
  • GeeTeeKay474

(24-11-2023, 06:03 AM)Andrew Wood Wrote:  When your channel's rebrand meets pre-recorded continuity...

theident.gallery 

Eek. Something tells me this rebrand was rushed out to air.
[-] The following 2 users Like dbl's post:
  • callumwatchestelly, Stuart

On Sky Stream, the LCN allocations are a bit odd. Legend is squashed between True Crime and True Crime Xtra while Legend Xtra is in the film section.

(24-11-2023, 06:03 AM)Andrew Wood Wrote:  When your channel's rebrand meets pre-recorded continuity...

theident.gallery 

Oof! Sounds like this has turned into a bit of a mess
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bennyboy84's post:
  • Stuart

Oh dear. Looks like someone's knocked these up in After Effects.

(24-11-2023, 08:58 PM)Humphrey Hacker Wrote:  Oh dear. Looks like someone's knocked these up in After Effects.

What does this mean? You can create incredible things in After Effects!

(24-11-2023, 10:24 PM)TV Insider Wrote:  What does this mean? You can create incredible things in After Effects!

Yes you can but these aren't incredible.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Humphrey Hacker's post:
  • callumwatchestelly

(24-11-2023, 05:38 PM)dbl Wrote:  Eek. Something tells me this rebrand was rushed out to air.

You may be right...

theident.gallery 
Web Image

[Image: tig96x96.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrew Wood's post:
  • callumwatchestelly, Milkshake

I happened to be recording presentation from True Crime Xtra this week and was surprised to see that the Reality Xtra idents from 2022 are still airing on the channel. You could possibly excuse the incorrect continuity announcements in the days after the re-brand, but not now. These channels must be left on autopilot mode!

[Image: ip.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Edmund's post:
  • callumwatchestelly, SpacewardAsh

(22-02-2024, 07:50 PM)Edmund Wrote:  I happened to be recording presentation from True Crime Xtra this week and was surprised to see that the Reality Xtra idents from 2022 are still airing on the channel. You could possibly excuse the incorrect continuity announcements in the days after the re-brand, but not now. These channels must be left on autopilot mode!

Yes the Reality Xtra idents have been a daily feature since the rebrand on the 22nd November. It seems to be more prolific in the evening. You'd think after 3 months someone would have noticed and sorted it out!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alf Stewart's post:
  • callumwatchestelly